Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Good, The Bad, the 0-16 vs. Bears
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not going to go into everything but Pryor did well just too bad we havn't been able to see him against all ones. DA has a hard choice on his hands and I wouldn't want to be him but the noose would be much looser if he started the younger guy. If he starts Flynn and things keep going south he is most assuredly gone.

I thought Crawford did some more good things, seems reinvigorated.

Hopefully they give Hayden more snaps next week. Did ok for being his first game back.

Hanson drives me nuts don't know where I stand on him. Las CB spot seems to be between Hanson and Chekwa. Adams has locked up his spot in my opinion probably has played the best of all the CB's this pre-season. Jones will make the roster either way.

OL play was bad for 1st team however I thought they played better than last week. Bergstrom looked better than Nix did imo. Nix seems like the weakest link on starting OL.

Cribbs may be done. It will take a miracle for him to make this team now. Jones can mishandle kicks and punts but still has his speed and we still have Ford and Adams ahead of him. I think Butler has some ability there as well.

Hunter actually gets a little more pass rush than I thought he would. Nothing big but I can see him ending up with at least 3 sacks by end of season.

The team seems to be behind Pryor which is huge. The OL looked completely different with Pryor in than they did with Flynn.

Kasa surprised me and seems to be coming along. His "upside" is translating to the field so he is a lock now for me.

Gordon and Mastrud, especially Mastrud have not blocked very well for being blocking TE's. Right now I see Ausberry, Riviera, Kasa being locks at TE. Gordon and Olawale are fighting for a spot now in my estimation. Leonhardt to PS.

I really don't blame Pryor for the Streater injury either. With all the new rules that protect WR's there is no reason to not try and make plays. I am surprised they didn't call penalty on that one as I have seen it called many times against our guys.

Jennings looked good again but they need Murray back. Jennings and Stewart wont cut if McFadden gets hurt.

Moore made mistakes again. People are starting to realize more and more a lot of the picks last season were on the WR's.

While I am at it we pretty much knew this would happen or at least I did. Palmer was our best chance at winning. ln fact had we not traded for Flynn we would have had enough money to keep him. We still have like 6mill or something in cap space. Briesel extension was pretty bad as well. They could have made it work. The only good that could have come out of this all is maybe Pryor will finally ascend.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
I thought Crawford did some more good things, seems reinvigorated.

Gets handled vs the run. Saw a play where Bennett tossed him into another player. Didn't record a tackle.

TiberiusRising wrote:
Gordon and Mastrud, especially Mastrud have not blocked very well for being blocking TE's. Right now I see Ausberry, Riviera, Kasa being locks at TE. Gordon and Olawale are fighting for a spot now in my estimation. Leonhardt to PS.

Ausberry is probably gonna miss the 1st game. Plus going in with only 1 TE who can block? Sounds dangerous. I think its Gordon, Kasa and Rivera.

TiberiusRising wrote:
I really don't blame Pryor for the Streater injury either. With all the new rules that protect WR's there is no reason to not try and make plays. I am surprised they didn't call penalty on that one as I have seen it called many times against our guys.

If you lob a ball in the air and the receiver has to adjust in an awkwardly position, only bad things can happen. It happened in the Chargers game too.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: