Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason Week 3: TB@MIA
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Preseason Week 3: TB@MIA Reply with quote

By far the most important game of the pre-season....game 3. Where starters get to play 2 and a half quarters.

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we don't suck.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the defensive line shows up and Freeman engineers a few scoring drives. Need somebody to step up an solidify the #3 CB spot. Johnson had a rough week last game.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully the offensive line doesn't look like a bunch of high schoolers. Hell, same for the defensive line.
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We play the Fins in the regular season- albeit week 10- so it will be interesting to see the level of scheming that goes into this game.

Keys for the game:

Pass Protection keeping the QB clean.

D Line getting consistent pressure.

Freeman being consistent in both decision making and execution.

Despite the fact it means nothing, I don't want us to go 0-4 in the preseason. Also, I know far too many Dolphins fans and need something to keep me going till we smash them in week 10.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though we play Miami Week 10, expect some effective gameplanning. You need to do something to get ready for the season.

What I want to see? Some fire under both the offense and defense, 1st teamers and key reserves because we have looked like crap. Albeit its preseason and records mean nothing, looking like crap for our starters isn't something you can feel confident going into the season.
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Even though we play Miami Week 10, expect some effective gameplanning. You need to do something to get ready for the season.

What I want to see? Some fire under both the offense and defense, 1st teamers and key reserves because we have looked like crap. Albeit its preseason and records mean nothing, looking like crap for our starters isn't something you can feel confident going into the season.

Yeah, I agree dude. It's a different situation to the Pats game as we will have the opportunity to change up line calls/ audiables.
Bucs00

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Bowers to show that letting Bennett go was not a huge mistake.
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT should be a fun game to watch...

Both teams are still trying to figure out if their QB's are the real deal or if the search for a franchise QB needs to continue next off-season.

Both have spent gobs of money in the last couple of off-seasons to improve the talent on the teams.

Things I like to see...

Injury free game....it was hard watching Keller go down last week and would like to see both team leave the game unscathed.

Tannehill and Freeman...both are young guys who obviously have talent for the position and are just trying to "put it all together"..

I like to see how Tannehill does against the Bucs DB's (is Revis playing this week?)...the Bucs have a very talented group.

Both Lines....The Dolphins have yet to see if anyone can play right guard and Martin (LT) is still trying to prove he belongs as the team starting LT...I really want to watch Incognito/Pouncey/whoever is starting RG this week work against McCoy...dude is a man child.

In the end it should be fun....starters for a whole half +, both teams on the rise...two weeks away from the start of the NFL season...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
IT should be a fun game to watch...

Both teams are still trying to figure out if their QB's are the real deal or if the search for a franchise QB needs to continue next off-season.

Both have spent gobs of money in the last couple of off-seasons to improve the talent on the teams.

Things I like to see...

Injury free game....it was hard watching Keller go down last week and would like to see both team leave the game unscathed.

Tannehill and Freeman...both are young guys who obviously have talent for the position and are just trying to "put it all together"..

I like to see how Tannehill does against the Bucs DB's (is Revis playing this week?)...the Bucs have a very talented group.

Both Lines....The Dolphins have yet to see if anyone can play right guard and Martin (LT) is still trying to prove he belongs as the team starting LT...I really want to watch Incognito/Pouncey/whoever is starting RG this week work against McCoy...dude is a man child.

In the end it should be fun....starters for a whole half +, both teams on the rise...two weeks away from the start of the NFL season...

I agree with all of your points. I am interested in seeing how those players that you have brought in will go about blending in with the rest of your team...the same thing can be said about us.

I don't expect to see Revis on the field until we play the Jets in Game 1, but then who really knows for sure. Our problem now is to replace Nicks LG due to his foot and the infection. Not sure if he will be replaced by a player, or by committee, not long before we learn about all of those things.

Lets root for a healthy game and hope that we can learn much about which fringe players that we can keep on the team next week....good luck.
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link to tonights game please? Appreciate the links you guys sent me last time

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davin was cleared to play, Carimi will be starting at LG and Leonard will be starting at RB tonight. Revis is still sitting out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to see Revis play, I'm glad it won't be tonight. I hope Melvin gets reps with the first team tonight, interested to see who will play the nickel role because that is still wide open.
BBando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leonard Johnson sucks. I'm sorry. Stay healthy Revis please.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GK is unblockable.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: