Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Madden 25 Ratings
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bo_Spice


Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9719
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Madden 25 Ratings Reply with quote

Here's a link to see our initial player ratings for Madden 25.

http://playerratingspro.com/oakland-raiders-madden-25-player-ratings

Some notable ratings:

Marcel Reece ~ 95 overall
Sebastian Janikowski ~ 94 overall
Jared Veldheer ~ 90 overall
Lamarr Houston ~ 89 overall
Tyvon Branch ~ 89 overall
Darren McFadden ~ 87 overall
Stefen Wisniewski ~ 85 overall
Charles Woodson ~ 85 overall
DJ Hayden ~ 78 overall
Matt Flynn ~ 78 overall
Sio Moore ~ 71 overall
Terrelle Pryor ~ 70 overall
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 8005
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jenkins a 77, Porter a 78. Our CB's are gonna suck. Laughing Roach is low with a 78. Should be like an 82 imo. D.Moore is an 82. Streater a 73. No King on there though.
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the Sio sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Franky Rey


Joined: 17 Aug 2013
Posts: 39
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is Butler the lowest rated receiver on the team?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
big_palooka


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 21731
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
Jenkins a 77, Porter a 78. Our CB's are gonna suck. Laughing Roach is low with a 78. Should be like an 82 imo. D.Moore is an 82. Streater a 73. No King on there though.


The world is not ready for that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 7828
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
Jenkins a 77, Porter a 78. Our CB's are gonna suck. Laughing Roach is low with a 78. Should be like an 82 imo. D.Moore is an 82. Streater a 73. No King on there though.


The world is not ready for that.

lol there will be a boycott.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaisinBran


Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 9420
Location: 925/805
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Franky Rey wrote:
How is Butler the lowest rated receiver on the team?

Because Madden gives rookies ratings based on draft position instead of actually doing research after round 1.
_________________
(MLB)=A's, (NFL)=Raiders, (NBA)= Warriors

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiFi


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 16298
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcel Reese a 95! I assume in relationship to FBs as opposed to RBs?
_________________
What came first? The misery or the music?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 8005
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiFi wrote:
Marcel Reese a 95! I assume in relationship to FBs as opposed to RBs?


WHO ARE YOU?
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the Sio sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiFi


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 16298
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
HiFi wrote:
Marcel Reese a 95! I assume in relationship to FBs as opposed to RBs?


WHO ARE YOU?


Huh?
_________________
What came first? The misery or the music?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiFi


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 16298
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After checking, it is for FB. Was just wondering since he spent plenty of time as a typical RB last season.
_________________
What came first? The misery or the music?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 8005
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiFi wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
HiFi wrote:
Marcel Reese a 95! I assume in relationship to FBs as opposed to RBs?


WHO ARE YOU?


Huh?


I think this is the second time I have seen you post since I have been a member here. Laughing
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the Sio sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiFi


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 16298
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
HiFi wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
HiFi wrote:
Marcel Reese a 95! I assume in relationship to FBs as opposed to RBs?


WHO ARE YOU?


Huh?


I think this is the second time I have seen you post since I have been a member here. Laughing


I was a very active member early on and wrote for the main site for a couple of seasons. I started a lot of games, posted poetry, started a Q&A thing, and started HiFi's Hype (which was a unique look at teams and fans throughout the season). It's difficult to find specific things, but here are a couple quick ones I could dig up:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=615701
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=68838
_________________
What came first? The misery or the music?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 8005
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiFi wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
HiFi wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
HiFi wrote:
Marcel Reese a 95! I assume in relationship to FBs as opposed to RBs?


WHO ARE YOU?


Huh?


I think this is the second time I have seen you post since I have been a member here. Laughing


I was a very active member early on and wrote for the main site for a couple of seasons. I started a lot of games, posted poetry, started a Q&A thing, and started HiFi's Hype (which was a unique look at teams and fans throughout the season). It's difficult to find specific things, but here are a couple quick ones I could dig up:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=615701
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=68838


Those were some great reads. You were a mod here awhile back too were you not? How come you're not active on this forum anymore? We could really use some more level headed posters.
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the Sio sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiFi


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 16298
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
HiFi wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
HiFi wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
HiFi wrote:
Marcel Reese a 95! I assume in relationship to FBs as opposed to RBs?


WHO ARE YOU?


Huh?


I think this is the second time I have seen you post since I have been a member here. Laughing


I was a very active member early on and wrote for the main site for a couple of seasons. I started a lot of games, posted poetry, started a Q&A thing, and started HiFi's Hype (which was a unique look at teams and fans throughout the season). It's difficult to find specific things, but here are a couple quick ones I could dig up:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=615701
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=68838


Those were some great reads. You were a mod here awhile back too were you not? How come you're not active on this forum anymore? We could really use some more level headed posters.


Was a global mod, yeah. I'm going to try to be more active around here. Life got hectic between a work promotion, investing a lot of time in my band, and then starting a family. Football took a backseat for awhile, sadly.
_________________
What came first? The misery or the music?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 31796
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiFi wrote:
Was a global mod, yeah. I'm going to try to be more active around here. Life got hectic between a work promotion, investing a lot of time in my band, and then starting a family. Football took a backseat for awhile, sadly.


What genre? And what instrument did you play?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group