Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF Raiders Fantasy Football League: PLAYOFF RESULTS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MTRaider


Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 375
Location: Stevensville, Montana
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riceraider8080 wrote:
3-0 BABY!!! Cool


Shoulda beat you!
It's all on me, bad lineup management!
Out-thought myself..... F!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
riceraider8080


Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 6377
Location: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MTRaider wrote:
riceraider8080 wrote:
3-0 BABY!!! Cool


Shoulda beat you!
It's all on me, bad lineup management!
Out-thought myself..... F!


Mine wasn't great either. I was so mad when they scratched Reggie Bush lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 9353
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey NoDisrespect, I notice you have Newton, Pryor and Vick as QBs. Newton has a bye. And if Pryor is healthy for this week, are you going him vs Wash or Vick vs Den? I would be tempted to go with Pryor to be honest. Thats just my thoughts though.
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33487
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up 15 with Matty Ice vs a Questionable Julio Jones. King Kong is about to be dethroned. Cool

For what its worth, if not for stupid Peyton Manning's first week I'd probably be undefeated.
_________________

bungleodeon wrote:
Sorry, it's Tuesday and that means I drink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 9353
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Johnson: 3.10 points
MJD: 2.8 points
Decker: 8.8 points
J.Thomas: 4.30 points
E.Royal: 4.2 points
D. Bailey: 3.0 points

Holy sweet.... how am I supposed to win with these guys!?

RAO IS HAVING A FIRE SALE!!!!
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8905
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I am headed to 4-0. Already up and I still have Brees and Sturgis yet to play. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16724
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Less than 1/4 of 1 point. This is what I lost by.

*sigh*
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
riceraider8080


Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 6377
Location: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Up 15 with Matty Ice vs a Questionable Julio Jones. King Kong is about to be dethroned. Cool

For what its worth, if not for stupid Peyton Manning's first week I'd probably be undefeated.


The Bears really ruined my weekend by sucking it up against the Lions. Melton was a serious loss...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8905
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alone on the top. 4-0 probably not for long though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33487
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Less than 1/4 of 1 point. This is what I lost by.

*sigh*


I'm comin' for ya buddy. Wink

riceraider8080 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Up 15 with Matty Ice vs a Questionable Julio Jones. King Kong is about to be dethroned. Cool

For what its worth, if not for stupid Peyton Manning's first week I'd probably be undefeated.


The Bears really ruined my weekend by sucking it up against the Lions. Melton was a serious loss...


I was nervous for a while then Victor Cruz, Coby Fleener and Torrey Smith all scored TDs. And I was like "Ok, this is much less worrisome"
_________________

bungleodeon wrote:
Sorry, it's Tuesday and that means I drink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 9353
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doubled Rice's fantasy points this week. Cool He must have forgotten to update his rosters since he started J.Stewart who is still on the PUP.
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
riceraider8080


Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 6377
Location: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
Doubled Rice's fantasy points this week. Cool He must have forgotten to update his rosters since he started J.Stewart who is still on the PUP.


I'm getting screwed by injuries left and right...

Henry Melton and Nate Collins both tore ACLs and the Bears' D has been terrible the last 2 weeks.

Brian Hoyer tore his ACL, which means Jordan Cameron now has inept Brandon Weeden throwing to him again.

Bush(1), Stewart(5), and Bell(4) have all missed games so far this year with injury.

Julio Jones is banged up and Roddy White can barely walk so everyone's blanketing him.

And I never should've drafted Michael Floyd. Palmer can't even get Fitz the ball. He's so over the hill...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
riceraider8080


Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 6377
Location: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm lovin the week 6 outlook tho

Cutler vs. The Giants D and The Bears D vs. The Giants offense Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8905
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5-0 barely held on.

Dont ever, ever use the Fantasy Guru, first time I used it and followed it against my better judgement. Had TY Hilton and James Jones on the bench. Between the two they had 44 pts. I knew Marshall and Bennett were not going to have great numbers against that revamped Saints D.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 9353
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

riceraider8080 wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
Doubled Rice's fantasy points this week. Cool He must have forgotten to update his rosters since he started J.Stewart who is still on the PUP.


I'm getting screwed by injuries left and right...

Henry Melton and Nate Collins both tore ACLs and the Bears' D has been terrible the last 2 weeks.

Brian Hoyer tore his ACL, which means Jordan Cameron now has inept Brandon Weeden throwing to him again.

Bush(1), Stewart(5), and Bell(4) have all missed games so far this year with injury.

Julio Jones is banged up and Roddy White can barely walk so everyone's blanketing him.

And I never should've drafted Michael Floyd. Palmer can't even get Fitz the ball. He's so over the hill...


I should know, I drafted J.Stewart! Haha. You had a rough outing, but your record is still good!
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group