Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Knowshon Moreno to start?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will be the Denver Broncos leading rusher in 2013-2014?
Ball
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Hillman
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
Moreno
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
Moreno has absolutely no vision as a runner, he has proven to have major ball security issues and he is made of glass. I cannot believe Broncos fans continue making excuses for him. Ball and Hillman are the RBs of the future, Knowshon will be gone after this year.

You really think Lance Ball will be a running back of the future for the Broncos? huh? Shocked
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
Moreno has absolutely no vision as a runner, he has proven to have major ball security issues and he is made of glass. I cannot believe Broncos fans continue making excuses for him. Ball and Hillman are the RBs of the future, Knowshon will be gone after this year.

You really think Lance Ball will be a running back of the future for the Broncos? huh? Shocked

Montee Ball.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
PackAtBroncos07

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:

Montee man.

Moreno may not have the best vision but he certainly knows how to make guys miss. With proper discipline he can learn to actually go where he is supposed and if he can keep that in control with his improvisation skills he will be more than serviceable. Montee needs to get bigger and faster if he ever wants to start consistently in this league. Glad to see some improvement from one game to the other, almost looked like he was playing in college again.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:

Montee man.

Moreno may not have the best vision but he certainly knows how to make guys miss. With proper discipline he can learn to actually go where he is supposed and if he can keep that in control with his improvisation skills he will be more than serviceable. Montee needs to get bigger and faster if he ever wants to start consistently in this league. Glad to see some improvement from one game to the other, almost looked like he was playing in college again.
Laughing

Moreno has terrible agility. Injuries have played a part but hurdling Ed Reed is one of the very few times Moreno has made anyone miss, it is just not his style.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:

Preach.

And I love how people are brushing off his minor training camp injuries like they are nothing. If he is playing football, Knowshon is going to be injured. It's been his biggest issue throughout his career on top of the fact that he sucks. The only game we actually needed him last hear, he got hurt. Come on people arhakshksbshaka

And you guys are still missing js's sarcasm? Haha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I like Montee...but I think Hillman is going to have the better career here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:

Montee man.

Laughing

Moreno has terrible agility. Injuries have played a part but hurdling Ed Reed is one of the very few times Moreno has made anyone miss, it is just not his style.

What games have you been watching? Laughing
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:

I cannot believe Broncos fans continue to think that Moreno is not in the running to be the starter. The fact of the matter is not one running back on this roster has shown they can be the starter. Hillman has been very underwhelming and very prone to fumbling and Ball has done very little with his opportunities.

Its juvenile to think that Moreno doesnt have as good a chance to play, and play as good as Montee Ball or Ronnie Hillman. In fact, he has shown he can be a better pass protector than both of them combined.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:

I cannot believe Broncos fans continue to think that Moreno is not in the running to be the starter. The fact of the matter is not one running back on this roster has shown they can be the starter. Hillman has been very underwhelming and very prone to fumbling and Ball has done very little with his opportunities.

Its juvenile to think that Moreno doesnt have as good a chance to play, and play as good as Montee Ball or Ronnie Hillman. In fact, he has shown he can be a better pass protector than both of them combined.

Your opinions on him are laughable Laughing Ball and Hillman are unknowns, in fact Hillman played very well in the playoffs last year. With Moreno, we KNOW he's terrible. Quite frankly he's barely NFL calibre.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:

Montee man.

Laughing

Every single game, he has less agility than Jon Dwyer, hell Reese is more agile and he's a fullback.

He has poor vision, he's not a big back nor overly strong, he's not fast or quick, he's an average pass blocker and average receiver, has fumbling problems, has never stayed healthy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:

Montee man.

Laughing

Every single game, he has less agility than Jon Dwyer, hell Reese is more agile and he's a fullback.

He has poor vision, he's not a big back nor overly strong, he's not fast or quick, he's an average pass blocker and average receiver, has fumbling problems, has never stayed healthy.

He's quick, not fast but he has the speed to break one on the right play call. He does crossfit now which has really helped his agility and elusiveness. You could really see it in the few runs he had when Tebow was playing and the few plays he made with Manning last year. I haven't seen him run at all this year though yet. He's got a nice work ethic and really wants to be better. I'm rootin for him.

Definitely an above average receiver though, come on now and he's got like 9 total fumbles in 4 years or 1 fumble every 5 games he's played in.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:

Montee man.

Laughing

He's quick, not fast but he has the speed to break one on the right play call. He does crossfit now which has really helped his agility and elusiveness. You could really see it in the few runs he had when Tebow was playing and the few plays he made with Manning last year. I haven't seen him run at all this year though yet. He's got a nice work ethic and really wants to be better. I'm rootin for him.

Definitely an above average receiver though, come on now and he's got like 9 total fumbles in 4 years or 1 fumble every 5 games he's played in.
He's a good guy DUI apart, but whatever speed or quickness he had was gone when he tore his ACL then hurt his knee again in the playoff game.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
Your opinions on him are laughable

Whats so laughable about thinking he doesnt have a chance to play/start? What has Ronnie proven? Ball proven anything? No, neither have. If Knowshon didnt have a chance to play, the team wouldnt have let go of McGahee or would have brought in someone to challenge Knowshon. Facts are facts.

paul-mac wrote:
Ball and Hillman are unknowns

Exactly my point. Neither have proven anything and should never be given the starting RB job, based on proving nothing. However, we are starting to see a scat back only type RB in Hillman and Ball being only a 2 down potential back. Knowshon filled in quite nicely for McGahee last year and IMO can be a nice 3rd down/change-of-pace guy.

paul-mac wrote:
in fact Hillman played very well in the playoffs last year.

Very Well? Thats hilarious. Youre clueless.

paul-mac wrote:
With Moreno, we KNOW he's terrible. Quite frankly he's barely NFL calibre.

Aaaaaaaand.... I just lost all respect in everything you say.

Barely NFL caliber? Yet hes played in the league for 4 years and jumped from the practice squad to the starting lineup last year on the #1 team in the AFC? CLUELESS.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
Your opinions on him are laughable

Whats so laughable about thinking he doesnt have a chance to play/start? What has Ronnie proven? Ball proven anything? No, neither have. If Knowshon didnt have a chance to play, the team wouldnt have let go of McGahee or would have brought in someone to challenge Knowshon. Facts are facts.

paul-mac wrote:
Ball and Hillman are unknowns

Exactly my point. Neither have proven anything and should never be given the starting RB job, based on proving nothing. However, we are starting to see a scat back only type RB in Hillman and Ball being only a 2 down potential back. Knowshon filled in quite nicely for McGahee last year and IMO can be a nice 3rd down/change-of-pace guy.

paul-mac wrote:
in fact Hillman played very well in the playoffs last year.

Very Well? Thats hilarious. Youre clueless.

paul-mac wrote:
With Moreno, we KNOW he's terrible. Quite frankly he's barely NFL calibre.

Aaaaaaaand.... I just lost all respect in everything you say.

Barely NFL caliber? Yet hes played in the league for 4 years and jumped from the practice squad to the starting lineup last year on the #1 team in the AFC? CLUELESS.

Did you watch the Ravens game? Hillman was fantastic as a lead back in that.

Moreno got the job by default, was never on the practice squad, and played well in like 2 games before going back to being, well, Moreno. There was the game at the colliseum, and then next game, and that was it.
broncos67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally thought Hillman played well in that Ravens game too. Not his fault Knowshon once again got injured and he was the only fresh back. Considering everything, I think he played fine.

And yeah, Knowshon may get some touches, but it says a lot to me when he is 3rd on the depth chart AND once again injured.

Thanks, Tzimisce

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: