Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT XII: Captain Comeback is GOAT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
htfryar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lastnight I watched the first 2 episodes of Thrones. It did start a little slow, but you can tell it has potential. My first impressions...

1. You almost need a scorecard to keep track of everyone.
2. Emilia Clarke is hot.
3. I hope someone kills her creepy brother.
4. They can call him Ned all they want, but he's still 006 to me.
5. If Matts watches this, his favorite character has to be the midget who likes booze and whores.
6. The king's son is a punk.

Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Ace5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:

Three seasons and I never noticed this. I'm bad with actor's names (I usually don't give a crap) but considering the hero worship I had for Goldeneye on the N64 when it came out, I'm disappointed in myself.
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Lastnight I watched the first 2 episodes of Thrones. It did start a little slow, but you can tell it has potential. My first impressions...

2. Emilia Clarke is hot.

She gets naked in later episodes. You're welcome.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
htfryar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
htfryar wrote:

2. Emilia Clarke is hot.

She was naked in the first 2 episodes.

Homer Simpson wrote:
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2412146/Brutal-moment-jaguar-stalks-ambushes-caiman-dragging-reptile-water-killing-it.html

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
htfryar wrote:

2. Emilia Clarke is hot.

She was naked in the first 2 episodes.

It gets better.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
htfryar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
htfryar wrote:

Three seasons and I never noticed this. I'm bad with actor's names (I usually don't give a crap) but considering the hero worship I had for Goldeneye on the N64 when it came out, I'm disappointed in myself.

Arguably one of the best video games ever. I spent so many hours playing the multiplayer with my buddies. We all got so familiar with the levels that we could tell where the other guy was hiding by looking at his half of the split screen. To make it more challenging, we rigged the N64 to 2 TV's and duct taped cardboard over the top half of 1 TV and the bottom half of the other one. That way, we still got to play against each other, but it was more fair.

Homer Simpson wrote:
Matts4313

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
htfryar wrote:

Arguably one of the best video games ever. I spent so many hours playing the multiplayer with my buddies. We all got so familiar with the levels that we could tell where the other guy was hiding by looking at his half of the split screen. To make it more challenging, we rigged the N64 to 2 TV's and duct taped cardboard over the top half of 1 TV and the bottom half of the other one. That way, we still got to play against each other, but it was more fair.

and you still managed to find a girl that would look past that and knick biits? Congrats.
Ace5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
htfryar wrote:

Thats involved. Laughing We did it a little differently. If anyone caught anyone else looking at your screen, they were out of the next round automatically (always more than four people looking to play) and then forced to use the dreaded fourth controller with the loose crappy stick until someone else was caught peeking.

Goldeneye was all that my friends and I played until super smash brothers and Perfect Dark came out. We still meet up a couple times a year and throw Smash and goldeneye in for a round while we're waiting for a game to start or something.
htfryar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
htfryar wrote:

Thats involved. :lol: We did it a little differently. If anyone caught anyone else looking at your screen, they were out of the next round automatically (always more than four people looking to play) and then forced to use the dreaded fourth controller with the loose crappy stick until someone else was caught peeking.

Goldeneye was all that my friends and I played until super smash brothers and Perfect Dark came out. We still meet up a couple times a year and throw Smash and goldeneye in for a round while we're waiting for a game to start or something.

The worst was when someone would use Oddjob. He was shorter than the other characters, so the standard targeting reticle would go right over his freaking head.

Homer Simpson wrote:
htfryar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
htfryar wrote:

and you still managed to find a girl that would look past that and knick biits? Congrats.

I'm assuming that "knick biits" means knock boots. If so, it was hit or miss. I had an on again off again fwb at the time. So, when I wasn't kicking arse at Goldeneye, playing paintball or working, I did a little biit knicking when she was available. Times were simpler then.

Homer Simpson wrote:
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
Ace5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did knick biiting just become a thing?
Blitz9493

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:

1. You almost need a scorecard to keep track of everyone.
2. Emilia Clarke is hot. Yes, yes she is. I did a quick google search to confirm it was who I thought, and it wanted to autofill "Emilia Clarke feet", so there's that...
3. I hope someone kills her creepy brother.
4. They can call him Ned all they want, but he's still 006 to me. Like Ace, did not notice that either.
5. If Matts watches this, his favorite character has to be the midget who likes booze and whores. He will quickly become yours as well.
6. The king's son is a punk. Apparently, he's incredibly nice in person. Excellent actor.

Just keep going. The show is definitely the best on TV.
Ace5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone loves Tyrion, myself included, but my favorite is far and away Arya.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 20 of 100

Jump to: