Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy outlook for the Rams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjab360

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quality>Quantity, imo.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
Quality>Quantity, imo.

In a ppr I see Bernard as actually a better option than Woodhead goin forward especially considering the Chargers play the Chiefs D 2x during the stretch of the season. However I'm not sure about Cruz and Wright however with losing Stevie Johnson for a few weeks the depth may be valuable. Still havent decided though I am leaning towards it as I may have a deal for Fred Jackson and Nate Burleson lined up for Antonio Brown

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Boboso20

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
jjab360 wrote:
Quality>Quantity, imo.

In a ppr I see Bernard as actually a better option than Woodhead goin forward especially considering the Chargers play the Chiefs D 2x during the stretch of the season. However I'm not sure about Cruz and Wright however with losing Stevie Johnson for a few weeks the depth may be valuable. Still havent decided though I am leaning towards it as I may have a deal for Fred Jackson and Nate Burleson lined up for Antonio Brown

I would do it since I really like Gio and Cruz when healthy is really good. The only negative is Andre scoring TD's nw that keenum is the QB
Faulk28SJaX39

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boboso20 wrote:
Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
jjab360 wrote:
Quality>Quantity, imo.

I would do it since I really like Gio and Cruz when healthy is really good. The only negative is Andre scoring TD's nw that keenum is the QB

I concur, that part scares me, but hey you gotta give something to get something right? He's obviously the key cog to the rest of the trade as woodhead and bernard are essentially a wash. Plus he cant keep scoring like this surely. He's never had a huge TD season in his career. If he proves me wrong I'll be happy for him cuz ultimately I draft Andre almost every year as I love his skill set. But seems like the perfect sell high candidate if I've ever seen one, his usual production is not much unlike Cruz's and quietly Kendall Wright has had atleast 10+ pts in every fantasy game this season in a 1PT PPR shy of week 1 so he seems like a solid bet at flex.

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I just made these 2 deals, and was wondering what people thought of them;

I am hurting at RB, been stuck with Spiller & Richardson for a while now
While I am stacked at WR/TE in a PPR league (Calvin, Marshall, Andre, TY, Gronk & Julius Thomas)

I traded Andre Johnson for Alfred Morris and Josh Gordon.
Then I sent Julius Thomas and TY Hilton for Giovani Bernard and Charles Clay (just a throw in)

So Basically I got Morris, Gio and Gordon for Andre, TY and Julius. And my line-up is now
QB- Russell Wilson
RB- Alfred Morris
RB- Giovani Bernard
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR- Brandon Marshall
TE- Rob Gronkowski
Flex- Spiller/Gordon/Trent/Ellington/Andre Brown

did I come out well in these deals? It wasnt easy to let Andre go
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:

While I am stacked at WR/TE in a PPR league (Calvin, Marshall, Andre, TY, Gronk & Julius Thomas)

Then I sent Julius Thomas and TY Hilton for Giovani Bernard and Charles Clay (just a throw in)

So Basically I got Morris, Gio and Gordon for Andre, TY and Julius. And my line-up is now
QB- Russell Wilson
RB- Alfred Morris
RB- Giovani Bernard
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR- Brandon Marshall
TE- Rob Gronkowski

I'd have took that deal in a heartbeat. I'll easily take two RBs that get around 18-25 touches a game over a dominant WR anyday. Especially if it's a PPR league...

Plus, you didn't drop off much getting Josh Gordon back in return as well. Good trade...

IDOG_det on the sig...
RIP "El Fenomeno" - Oscar Taveras
Boboso20

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:

QB- Russell Wilson
RB- Alfred Morris
RB- Giovani Bernard
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR- Brandon Marshall
TE- Rob Gronkowski

I'd have took that deal in a heartbeat. I'll easily take two RBs that get around 18-25 touches a game over a dominant WR anyday. Especially if it's a PPR league...

Plus, you didn't drop off much getting Josh Gordon back in return as well. Good trade...

Starting Andre brown as a flex is huge plus too but I would have kept Thomas instead of gronk but thats just me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: