Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy outlook for the Seahawks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McGahee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Fantasy outlook for the Seahawks Reply with quote

Hi all, doing my prep for fantasy football and I wanted to ask about some of your key players.

1. I love Wilson as a QB but still have some reservations with him as a fantasy QB. Is he expected to do much better than last season? Would you take him over Luck, RG3 or Kaep?

2. Is Sidney Rice the #1 WR or Tate with Harvin being injured. I hear Tate is poised for a breakout year, which one of them is going to have a better year and what kind of stats do you see them putting up?

3. Any sleepers to keep an eye on?

Thanks guys
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im going with Russell in a few leagues and id prefer tate over rice for fantasy, other than that DST and marshawn

WINTER IS COMING
chpjns15

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: Fantasy outlook for the Seahawks Reply with quote

[quote="McGahee"]Hi all, doing my prep for fantasy football and I wanted to ask about some of your key players.

1. I love Wilson as a QB but still have some reservations with him as a fantasy QB. Is he expected to do much better than last season? Would you take him over Luck, RG3 or Kaep?

Wilson is the safest pick IMO. Luck is changing offensive systems, to a guy who will play much more conservative. If the read option fails then Kaep fails, and RG3 has his knee injury. Wilson, while he probably has lower potential than all of them, has virtually nothing that will bring his numbers down.

2. Is Sidney Rice the #1 WR or Tate with Harvin being injured. I hear Tate is poised for a breakout year, which one of them is going to have a better year and what kind of stats do you see them putting up?

Id take Tate. Better big play ability, less injury prone, better relationship with Wilson, and they see equal targets.

3. Any sleepers to keep an eye on?

Luke Willson for sure, but thats kinda it. Maybe Stephen Williams and Doug Baldwin, too.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
McGahee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is take worth taking as a #3 fantasy WR? What kind of numbers do you see him putting up?
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Tate is going to have 60-65 catches, 800-900 yards, 8 TDs

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
bigmark76

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i play in a 16 team 7 keepers per team league so when it comes to draft day the guys being picked after the first round are mostly back ups with potential.

My brother is a hawks fan and he was telling me about luke wilson and christine micheal (sorry slaughtered that name Laughing) as later round plays with some up side. how have they been playing this preseason?

thanks and hoping the hawks win it all this year (minus if they play the fins by some miracle in the super bowl) love their running game and that they play D like its supposed to be played.

Last edited by bigmark76 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigmark76 wrote:
so i play in a 16 team 7 keepers per team league so when it comes to draft day the guys being picked after the first round are mostly back ups with potential.

My brother is a hawks fan and he was telling me about luke wilson and christine micheal (sorry slaughtered that name Laughing) as later round plays with some up side. how have they been playing this preseason?

thanks and hoping the hawks win it all the way this year (minus if they play the fins by some miracle in the super bowl) love their running game and that they play D like its supposed to be played.
Michael will be the starter within 2 years imo. I'm not sure how long you want to handcuff him for, but he'll be very good once he gets the bulk of the carries.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
bigmark76

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
bigmark76 wrote:

thanks and hoping the hawks win it all this year (minus if they play the fins by some miracle in the super bowl) love their running game and that they play D like its supposed to be played.
Michael will be the starter within 2 years imo. I'm not sure how long you want to handcuff him for, but he'll be very good once he gets the bulk of the carries.

I do have Lynch on my team so im going to pick him and stash him away, thanks for the info.
Officer Ricky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle spreads the ball around a lot, so individually, Seahawks recievers aren't going to be "that guy" for fantasy. I think Tate is poised for a good year though. He's been improving every year in the league and took a huge jump up last year.

Russell Wilson is a good QB, but he's not the dude that puts up 300+ yards a game every game, he'll get around 200-250 and some TD's and lead the team to win 30-10, but the stats aren't amazing for fantasy. This team focuses on the rush a lot. I would say he's a very good actual QB, but for fantasy, he's obviously on a different tier than the Rodgers, Brees and Newton's.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: