Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Voided: Hawks trade OG Moffit to Browns for DE Brian Sanford
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea how this got to this point. Start from the top of the page, read through everything we've all stated...and it's the exact same thing.

The comment at the top of this page is a joke btw, don't know if you missed that. I just saw you take the good riddance approach with him in a few different threads and was taking a jab (apparently an ill-advised one).

Again, Moffit should be gone. He can't play like that and take a roster spot away from someone who A) Deserves it B) Can make an impact on this team C) Actually cares about football. I just wish he was a better player because of what he did off of the field. Obviously, he's not. Best of luck to him, but there was no place for him here on the field.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
My point is that you're speaking for yourself, as if that should be the case for everyone.

Well of course I'm speaking for myself, it's my opinion Laughing I don't know where you got this idea I was trying to preach what everyone else should think, I was just defending my opinion. Which is, "good riddance".

Is it a shame he didn't turn out to be a better player? Sure, but in my opinion that has nothing to do with his personality off the field and moreso what the expectations for him as a player were.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: