Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Buy or Sell | Over or Under
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: 2013 Buy or Sell | Over or Under Reply with quote



You guys know how this works. I'll get it started with:





Over/Under - Eagles win 6.5 games in 2013
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 44322
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over- I have us 7-9

Over/Under Vick starts and completes 10.5 games.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 8058
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over. I think the Eagles will win 10 and take the division. I think the offense will be that good and the defense will be better than expected but not great.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Over/Under Vick starts and completes 10.5 games.
Over, surprisingly. I think he starts and finishes 12 games total (thanks in large part to the improved O-line play).


Buy or Sell - Eagles defense finishes in the top 20 for PPG allowed.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6892
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Over/Under Vick starts and completes 10.5 games.
Over, surprisingly. I think he starts and finishes 12 games total (thanks in large part to the improved O-line play).


Buy or Sell - Eagles defense finishes in the top 20 for PPG allowed.


Under, 25th.

over/under Bryce Brown rushes for 750 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mmmnotforme


Joined: 25 Mar 2013
Posts: 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:

Buy or Sell - Eagles defense finishes in the top 20 for PPG allowed.


Sell. Aside from our defence not being the greatest, I think our schedule which make this difficult to achieve. Outside of the Raiders everyone we play has at least the potential to put up points. The Bears, Cardinals, Chargers and Chiefs all struggled to varying degrees last year but brought in new offensive minded coaches who have the potential to improve. And then the Redskins, Cowboys, Giants, Broncos, Bucs, Lions, Vikings and Packers are all capable offensive teams.

I think our d will be better than than last year but the schedule really doesn't favour them keeping the ball out of the endzone.

Buy or Sell. Shady gets the 2200 all purpose yards and 24 touchdowns he said he's aiming for in his XXL interview (http://www.tddaily.com/nfl/lesean-mccoy-xxl-interview-shady-records-philadelphia-eagles-mmg/)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 51091
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Over/Under Vick starts and completes 10.5 games.
Over, surprisingly. I think he starts and finishes 12 games total (thanks in large part to the improved O-line play).


Buy or Sell - Eagles defense finishes in the top 20 for PPG allowed.


Under, 25th.

over/under Bryce Brown rushes for 750 yards

Under. McCoy will stay healthy, and Polk will not be glued to the bench.

O/U 12.5 starts for Michael Vick.
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2613
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
babyatemydingo wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Over/Under Vick starts and completes 10.5 games.
Over, surprisingly. I think he starts and finishes 12 games total (thanks in large part to the improved O-line play).


Buy or Sell - Eagles defense finishes in the top 20 for PPG allowed.


Under, 25th.

over/under Bryce Brown rushes for 750 yards

Under. McCoy will stay healthy, and Polk will not be glued to the bench.

O/U 12.5 starts for Michael Vick.


Under, the most games he has started for us in a single season is 13. I expect his average of 11 or 12.

O/U 8.5 sacks for Trent Cole
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 37659
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under

O/U 450 receiving yards for Ertz?
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 19922
Location: Can't talk
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
O/U 450 receiving yards for Ertz?


Under

O/U 85 passer rating for Vick?
_________________


~Bird Watch 2014 | Mark "The Sanchize" Sanchez~
202 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 89.6 Passer Rating
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2613
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

Under

O/U 85 passer rating for Vick?


Under

O/U 6.5 receiving TDs for DeSean
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
O/U 6.5 receiving TDs for DeSean
Under. I think he gets 6 tops, most likely 4 or 5 TBH.


Buy or Sell - No single player has more than 850 yards receiving during this season.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34602
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
JayAp07 wrote:
O/U 6.5 receiving TDs for DeSean
Under. I think he gets 6 tops, most likely 4 or 5 TBH.


Buy or Sell - No single player has more than 850 yards receiving during this season.

Sell, I think Vick and DeSean will get the deep ball every few games and that will push DeSean around 900.

Buy or Sell: Riley Cooper proves to be a solid #2/#3 receiver this season
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2613
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:

Sell, I think Vick and DeSean will get the deep ball every few games and that will push DeSean around 900.

Buy or Sell: Riley Cooper proves to be a solid #2/#3 receiver this season


Sell. Riley probably wont even be in the top 4 in receptions on the team.

O/U team average of 150 rushing yards per game (Last year KC was #5 with 149)
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6892
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:

Sell, I think Vick and DeSean will get the deep ball every few games and that will push DeSean around 900.

Buy or Sell: Riley Cooper proves to be a solid #2/#3 receiver this season


Sell. Riley probably wont even be in the top 4 in receptions on the team.

O/U team average of 150 rushing yards per game (Last year KC was #5 with 149)


Over. This is dictated by the number of plays they run.

over/under 5.5 2013 draftees make the 53 man roster

UDFA's don't count
PS doesn't count
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group