Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sept 29 Giants Tailgate
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmydee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Sept 29 Giants Tailgate Reply with quote

is getting large. Like Adam said to Eve, "Honey, stand back, I got no idea how big this thing's gonna get."

So far: Jimmydee, KC_Guy, Mikek, Rumless, Hiccup, Rearviewmirror, and maybe Taylor916. Bob Gretz said he would love to stop by and wants a reminder.

There will be our usual guys that are always there, so it will be a great opportunity for us to meet each other and some new friends.

If you 'think' you might be there, let me know. Don't want to run out of BBQ. Wink
Mikek163

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there with 3 guests! What time you guys going to be there around? 8-9am?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there plus wifey ... her first time to Arrowhead, and the first time to NFL proper as well. She's got some NFL Europe experience though ... but there's no tailgating ...

Just wondering if jimmy's BBQ will match that served at the Gold Circle ... as that is where I watched my first two games back in 2000 ... Very Happy
jimmydee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes....2 reasons. 1) this is FREE, 2) BBQ has come a long way baby.

My Q'er is an award winning Q'er.....he's awesome. Wink
jimmydee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mik...as soon as the gates open. (?)
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to this gates open 3 1/2 hours prior to kickoff - that would be 8:30 AM .. BBQ for breakfast ... yummy Razz
HiccupGuy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a friend that is supposed to be going to the game with me but I don't know if he will come to tailgate plus his girl is pregnant and is due around this time so he might miss the game.

ryknowssd on the sig.
jimmydee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend in KC who will be there is an OB/GYN (seriously). Tell him to come on and bring her butt too. lol We'll have her in good hands.
jimmydee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK....short week, take care of the Eagles, and we're ready for the Giants.

Plans are put together for a super tailgate and game on the 29th. Please rethink if you can show up and give me a heads up. Don't want to run short of brisket, ribs, etc, and some Rolling Rock for my ole Pard.

I'll have the cooler and food, all you need to do is show your ugle A$$ up. Need a final head count (as close as possible) by Sept. 26.

Section N43 by the practice field. Look for the "BRUSSELS CONNECTION' sign.

Lets take care of business Thursday, and get ready to rock the house the 29th. Wink
Mikek163

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmydee wrote:
OK....short week, take care of the Eagles, and we're ready for the Giants.

Plans are put together for a super tailgate and game on the 29th. Please rethink if you can show up and give me a heads up. Don't want to run short of brisket, ribs, etc, and some Rolling Rock for my ole Pard.

I'll have the cooler and food, all you need to do is show your ugle A$$ up. Need a final head count (as close as possible) by Sept. 26.

Section N43 by the practice field. Look for the "BRUSSELS CONNECTION' sign.

Lets take care of business Thursday, and get ready to rock the house the 29th. Wink

Me + 3.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll obviously be there - why would you put up that Brussels sig if not? And I'll bring the best spouse I've currently got ...
jimmydee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome KC_Guy.....I'm like a little boy that just found his talleywhacker....about a excited as I can get!!!

Come on guys....chime in. Don't miss the party! Bring it, let me hear from the rest of you clowns who will be there.
jimmydee1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK....Mikek are you and three others still showing up? KC_Guy is all in, and I think Hiccup is coming.

Guys, Chiefs 3-0....Let's make this tailgate thing happen. I don't want anybody showing up and not have enough beer, food, etc. there for everyone. Does any one have a beverage preference.... Yeah, I know....,Rolling Rock for 'somebody"....if not, you'll have to settle for Bud Lite.

Get to the stadium about 8:30-9:00 and go to N-43....its right by the practice field. Look for ....."BRUSSELL's CONNECTION" .... sign.

I don't care how many are coming, I just need a number. Thanks guys....Lets be 4-0 about 3:30 Sunday afternoon. Wink
onejayhawk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear the Giants stubbed their toe. Ah. Too bad.

J

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rummy - you coming???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: