Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

PS WK 3: Ospreys are now an endangered species.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
I had no idea you guys were so bitter Laughing

Best of luck this season.
I don't really care about last year. But I do hate the Seahawks. Like somebody else said, they are a Detroit clone. Bunch of punks. I really can not stand any of their players, Sweezy had a nice cheap shot early in the game, Breno wanted to start something after every play, Golden Tate is a mega-tool. They all think they are hot stuff. I want this team, in the playoffs. If we stay healthy we are a better team.
Kal-El

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:

Well, I had no idea you guys were so smug.

Then I saw the GDT in Shehawks forum with fans clamoring for Golden Tate scoring a TD -- some going as far as hoping it would be a "disputable" one... you know, just to rub salt in the wound -- and, well, then I learned the truth! *edit* Oh yeah, and (how could I forget?) coming into our forum and laughing at us for being unhappy with that call.

... Laughing ?

Lorde <33333333

Last edited by Kal-El on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:

While the wound isn't fresh anymore, it cut deep. Scars get itchy, and we're not the type to let stuff go. Especially when we don't feel we ever got payback.

Had somebody gotten a nice hit on Tate, we might be over it. Laughing
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I didn't come in here to rile ya'll up, just to say good game and good luck. I don't think I would blame an entire season on one play, but we're all entitled.
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kal-El wrote:
SoS wrote:

Well, I had no idea you guys were so smug.

Then I saw the GDT in Shehawks forum with fans clamoring for Golden Tate scoring a TD -- some going as far as hoping it would be a "disputable" one... you know, just to rub salt in the wound -- and, well, then I learned the truth! *edit* Oh yeah, and (how could I forget?) coming into our forum and laughing at us for being unhappy with that call.

... Laughing ?

Classy bunch indeed. Tate had his moment though, the punt return where he was slowed up/tackled by Masthay and then proceeded to get up and do a little strut on a play that had a flag resulting in his whole "dance" meaning nothing. Funny stuff.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:
justo wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:
So EDS isn't that good, huh?
We knew this already. It's why we wanted a C early. We just knew he would get a shot.
Weird position for Green Bay next season. EDS is a FA and Tretter will be in his first real year. There's two good OCs in the draft (that I know of). Will EDS come back for a 1 year minimum deal?

Names please! I think TT goes two linemen before round six next year, one tackle and one interior. With Tretter and Bulaga returning we are at least looking better for depth then.
The centers from Arkansas and Utah State. Heard some good things about Colorado State's too, but not to the extent of the first two.
Travis Swanson and Tyler Larsen. Larsen is perfect for our O, IMO. Very, very underrated guy.

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36
Page 36 of 36

Jump to: