Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

PS WK 3: Ospreys are now an endangered species.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
Damn Seac***s broke our players. A******s. And here I thought we were supposed to be the ones looking to injure guys.

Also, I must admit, Tate is as big a returner as he is a D***

Golden is all about making the big play. He's as enigmatic as he is dynamic and will continue to be relied upon as the playmaker until Harvin comes back.

Your 1's brought the physicality tonight, I'd be happy with how much push back you guys had. Especially with Rodgers coming out so early. They showed more toughness than I thought was there tonight.
Normally yes. 4 big names injured will ruin a night though.
sirensong

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
sirensong wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
Damn Seac***s broke our players. A******s. And here I thought we were supposed to be the ones looking to injure guys.

Golden is all about making the big play. He's as enigmatic as he is dynamic and will continue to be relied upon as the playmaker until Harvin comes back.

Your 1's brought the physicality tonight, I'd be happy with how much push back you guys had. Especially with Rodgers coming out so early. They showed more toughness than I thought was there tonight.

Fair enought. What are the chances you guys bring in help at OT? And do you guys think its needed? Bahk didnt look too bad, tho no Clemons, Avril nor alot of Irvin.
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
sirensong wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:

Fair enought. What are the chances you guys bring in help at OT? And do you guys think its needed? Bahk didnt look too bad, tho no Clemons, Avril nor alot of Irvin.
Depends on who you ask, but I'm "content" for now, and I don't think any of the OT's out there are worth bringing in. We have a whole thread on it though. A healthy 1st round OT (One of the ones we drafted) could work wonders for this OL
justo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So EDS isn't that good, huh?
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
We knew this already. It's why we wanted a C early. We just knew he would get a shot.
justo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:
We knew this already. It's why we wanted a C early. We just knew he would get a shot.
Weird position for Green Bay next season. EDS is a FA and Tretter will be in his first real year. There's two good OCs in the draft (that I know of). Will EDS come back for a 1 year minimum deal?
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:
Weird position for Green Bay next season. EDS is a FA and Tretter will be in his first real year. There's two good OCs in the draft (that I know of). Will EDS come back for a 1 year minimum deal?
Not likely. I guarantee you the man wants to get paid, and his backup value. It'll be a 2 year deal, maybe 3. Then again I'm only thinking Saturday.
Kampman74

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:

Names please! I think TT goes two linemen before round six next year, one tackle and one interior. With Tretter and Bulaga returning we are at least looking better for depth then.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
justo wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:

Names please! I think TT goes two linemen before round six next year, one tackle and one interior. With Tretter and Bulaga returning we are at least looking better for depth then.
The centers from Arkansas and Utah State. Heard some good things about Colorado State's too, but not to the extent of the first two.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:
justo wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:

The centers from Arkansas and Utah State. Heard some good things about Colorado State's too, but not to the extent of the first two.
Will we really draft a real center? Or just slide another college LT inside to Center?
justo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
justo wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:
justo wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:

Will we really draft a real center? Or just slide another college LT inside to Center?
Weston Richburg played some OT, but I'm not sure if it was LT
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no idea you guys were so bitter Laughing

Best of luck this season.
Pugger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:

It was nice to see our D play like that. I hope this is sign of things to come.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:

Its easy for you guys to giggle. You didn't have a season like we did with 2 terrible games in prime time last year and you won it all.

Good luck to you guys too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:

You mean about one of the worst calls in sports history that cost us home field in the playoffs and altered the destiny of our season?

Yea, just a bit.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 35 of 36

Jump to: