Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

PS WK 3: Ospreys are now an endangered species.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: PS WK 3: Ospreys are now an endangered species. Reply with quote

How long do we see the Starters? More than the Rams game?

Who will the starters be, and who will get healthy enough to play? Quarless? Datone? Curvin Johnson? Sherrod?

What state will our back up position battles be?

Will we taste of sweet REVENGE?! Neither Timezones, nor 12th men (be they stadium/crowd, or replacement referee) can save them here.

GO!

Last edited by HyponGrey on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:59 am; edited 3 times in total
gbpacker40

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is Sherrod probably doesnt even exist anymore. I think that guy lost his leg and was sent off to the mythical MM camp for injured Packers who will return soon. Pretty sure you need a golden ticket to even mention that camp...
Gopackgonerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Rodgers said a half so I have to take his word for it.

I expect Datone and Quarless back next week. I doubt Johnson and Sherrod make it, maybe if we're lucky they get taken at least off of the PUP. As we know from Harris and Dorsey had to wait a week. It's gonna be a long shot for everyone, I at least want to see Jones..
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gopackgonerd wrote:
Well Rodgers said a half so I have to take his word for it.

I expect Datone and Quarless back next week. I doubt Johnson and Sherrod make it, maybe if we're lucky they get taken at least off of the PUP. As we know from Harris and Dorsey had to wait a week. It's gonna be a long shot for everyone, I at least want to see Jones..
If Sherrod is really lucky, he'll be on PUP when the season starts. Laughing
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say we hire Gregg Williams on as "Special Defensive Assistant" for this week.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Love the idea, Titans beat us to it, and they have him for the whole year. I know, bummer.
wiscsports1234

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Packers should be thankful that the schedule makers gave them the Seattle Seahawks during week 3 of the preseason. The Packers defense will get a long look at the read-option. That will be enormously beneficial in preparing for Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin III.

CBears019 wrote:
You are the greatest Packers poster ever.
spilltray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiscsports1234 wrote:
The Packers should be thankful that the schedule makers gave them the Seattle Seahawks during week 3 of the preseason. The Packers defense will get a long look at the read-option. That will be enormously beneficial in preparing for Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin III.

Seattle really didn't run much R/O at all. They used it a couple times in spots, but nowhere near what Washington and San Francisco did with it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiscsports1234 wrote:
Thought teams scheduled their own exhibition games...
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:
wiscsports1234 wrote:

Seattle really didn't run much R/O at all. They used it a couple times in spots, but nowhere near what Washington and San Francisco did with it.
One can never be too sure. SF ran the read option all day long against ATL, Kaep just handed the ball to Gore. Either way, it'll be good to face a scrambler.
spilltray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
spilltray wrote:
wiscsports1234 wrote:

One can never be too sure. SF ran the read option all day long against ATL, Kaep just handed the ball to Gore. Either way, it'll be good to face a scrambler.

I don't see how that's relevant to Seattle. SF and Washington both had the R/O incorporated into their base offense with Kaepernick and RG3. That doesn't change the fact that Seattle only used it very sparingly as a tiny wrinkle. I'm just saying nothing I saw from Seattle last year would lead me to expect much of any R/O looks out of them.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big thing to look forward to: JJ vs Sherman. JJ is one of only a few guys in this league who may be able to get a free release on Sherman. Only if they play press though...
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
spilltray wrote:
wiscsports1234 wrote:

I don't see how that's relevant to Seattle. SF and Washington both had the R/O incorporated into their base offense with Kaepernick and RG3. That doesn't change the fact that Seattle only used it very sparingly as a tiny wrinkle. I'm just saying nothing I saw from Seattle last year would lead me to expect much of any R/O looks out of them.
Touche, but to reiterate, it will still be good to face a scrambler, even if he's not a R/O guy.
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Love the idea, Titans beat us to it, and they have him for the whole year. I know, bummer.

Maybe Forrest Gregg is available then. I wish no ill upon rookies or FAs on the Seahawks. But I want only bad things for everyone involved with that team from last year. I mean the owners straight to a parking lot attendant and anyone wearing their logo.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:

Maybe Forrest Gregg is available then. I wish no ill upon rookies or FAs on the Seahawks. But I want only bad things for everyone involved with that team from last year. I mean the owners straight to a parking lot attendant and anyone wearing their logo.
Skittles apologized, so he can be spared, but Tate is at the top of my list for his continued defense of the call.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 1 of 36

Jump to: