Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is Graham Harrell a legitimate #2 NFL Quarterback?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Graham Harrell a legitimate #2 NFL Quarterback?
Yes
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
No
88%
 88%  [ 55 ]
Total Votes : 62

incognito_man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, he has just never shown ANYthing to suggest he would ever be capable of somewhat leading a team. Players just don't really seem to want to play for him. That's a big negative in addition to his complete lack of physical ability.
gbpacker40

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No and thats my final answer.

-- Antrel Rolle, on playing against Aaron Rodgers
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, and it took the staff long enough to figure that out.

I'm ready to roll with VY.
Ketchup

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
No, and it took the staff long enough to figure that out.

I'm ready to roll with VY.
I was ready to roll with VY the moment he signed with us. Harrell is NOT an NFL QB and Coleman needs more developing.

Kempes on the custom sig!
RCobb18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was his final chance IMO and he didn't do anything with it. VY has played better and he has a lot more upside.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harrell played against 1's and didn't get it done. Young played against a mixture and did.

I'm not sure what the team will do but it sure seemed like Young took the lead at the turn.

Dunderhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theelcapitans wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
theelcapitans wrote:
Kilr0y wrote:
Bump. How about Harrell in the first half of the Hawks game? QB Rat of 53, 3.9 yards per completion, and he just blindly chucked a backward pass while under pressure. Somehow he will still be listed at #2 on the depth chart. Fire MM. Or someone. Who is the QB coach? This is an embarrassment.

If Finley finds the handle on the TD Harrell's rating jumps to 89. If Finley catches the next one too it's over 100.

Just saying.

and if the 2 tipped ones were intercepted?

Did a Seahawk get two hands on either?

The point is playing the what if game leads no where. What if one of Young's short passes when the Pack was backed up behind their 20 is returned for a TD? Who cares? It didn't happen. We can only make judgements on actual things that, you know, happen!

Otherwise for every "what if" argument you make another poster is just going to make another and what do you have? Nothing but the stats and what the eye tells you. So why not just leave the argument to those things?
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunderhead wrote:
theelcapitans wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
theelcapitans wrote:
Kilr0y wrote:
Bump. How about Harrell in the first half of the Hawks game? QB Rat of 53, 3.9 yards per completion, and he just blindly chucked a backward pass while under pressure. Somehow he will still be listed at #2 on the depth chart. Fire MM. Or someone. Who is the QB coach? This is an embarrassment.

If Finley finds the handle on the TD Harrell's rating jumps to 89. If Finley catches the next one too it's over 100.

Just saying.

and if the 2 tipped ones were intercepted?

Did a Seahawk get two hands on either?

The point is playing the what if game leads no where. What if one of Young's short passes when the Pack was backed up behind their 20 is returned for a TD? Who cares? It didn't happen. We can only make judgements on actual things that, you know, happen!

Otherwise for every "what if" argument you make another poster is just going to make another and what do you have? Nothing but the stats and what the eye tells you. So why not just leave the argument to those things?
What if dragons are real and are playing on the Seahawks?

FTR I don't blame Fin for those drops. LB got a hand on the TD, and bad timing on the second
Gopackgonerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem with Harrell is all he did was check down the ball tonight.. Did nothing to help his cause. Idgaf if he knows the offense.

You can see Vince is comfortable enough to run it better than Harrell.

Cut Harrell this week. Get Vince and Coleman a lot of playing time against KC.
carolinapacker1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'd say the jury has spoken out on Vince Young.

Guy showed he still has enough athleticism in him to make up for any potential break down in plays and certainly has a gun in there that even though I don't know that he unleashed it entirely yet this preseason, can definitely rifle it to a guy the split second he gets open.

I really never understood why people seemed to think he was damaged goods, especially because when he was with the Titans, outside of CJ2K he hardly had anything to work with. And when he had that spout with Fisher, everyone turned him into the criminal and yet seemed to get the idea that Fisher was completely innocent in that one. VY shouldnt have reacted the way he did no, but you cant say Fisher wasn't also to blame for that coach player disfunction either. To me, even though yeah it was a serious incident, the media spun it the wrong way. To me I don't think Andy Reid, Chan Gailey, and Reggie McKenzie were really even interested in giving the guy a shot if anything anyway, so everyone just got the idea that he lost it. Think he's proved em wrong here. For a guy who's only been here less than a month he's learned plenty well and shown he's willing to put the effort in to do this.
Kilr0y

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm telling you guys the coaching staff has a huge hard-on for Graham Harrell and against all logic, wisdom, and obviousness he will be #2 on the depth chart. I refuse to hold out hope we'll actually cut him or demote him because I've wanted it for so long and it has never happened. He always plays and always sucks and always continues to play at #2. Yup, VY showed exactly why we brought him in tonight and totally 100% outplayed GH. For some reason GH is going to make the 53 man roster and be the #2 anyway. If Rodgers goes down it will take a complete disaster of a game from GH before we let VY start. It's a shame and makes me lose a lot of confidence in the coaching staff. I will be praying for that cut anyway Pray
DudeWhat??

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ofcourse not.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I just posted this in another thread, but I need as many answers as possible. Vince Young is the backup now right? There's no way they roll with Graham as the No. 2. I mean, he has to be?

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 12 receptions, 237 yards, 1 touchdown
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
BartStarving

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point, I find it difficult even to put the "project" tag on Harrell. Poor pocket presence and a scatter arm is not a good combination.
Pugger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kilr0y wrote:
I'm telling you guys the coaching staff has a huge hard-on for Graham Harrell and against all logic, wisdom, and obviousness he will be #2 on the depth chart. I refuse to hold out hope we'll actually cut him or demote him because I've wanted it for so long and it has never happened. He always plays and always sucks and always continues to play at #2. Yup, VY showed exactly why we brought him in tonight and totally 100% outplayed GH. For some reason GH is going to make the 53 man roster and be the #2 anyway. If Rodgers goes down it will take a complete disaster of a game from GH before we let VY start. It's a shame and makes me lose a lot of confidence in the coaching staff. I will be praying for that cut anyway Pray

I have no clue what they see in Harrell - unless he's one of those guys who plays decently during the week at practice and then stinks in games. Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: