Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason Wk2: Broncos @ Seahawks-Sat 7pm(PDT)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

More important?
No Injuries
93%
 93%  [ 14 ]
MOAR progression
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

union hawk fan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really impressed with ware
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spencer Ware is a freaking bulldozer

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Officer Ricky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game.
hawksman81

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donít see how Coleman makes this team with how Ware is playing.

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawksman81 wrote:
I donít see how Coleman makes this team with how Ware is playing.

Agreed.

We're going to have some players with a lot of talent being cut unfortunately. I'd rather have that problem though than having little talent and keeping scrubs.

I'm so excited for the season to start!

Finchy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone think Harper makes this team? Rice,Tate,Baldwin,Kearse and Williams are making the team, and if they do carry a sixth receiver, he hasn't shown anything that makes you think it will be him.
bill21792

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finchy wrote:
Does anyone think Harper makes this team? Rice,Tate,Baldwin,Kearse and Williams are making the team, and if they do carry a sixth receiver, he hasn't shown anything that makes you think it will be him.

I've been wondering about that too. I bet we'll end up keeping 6 receivers due to some of our receivers health history. Rice, Baldwin, and Williams are health concerns. So it's a good idea to keep a 6th.

I think he'll make it, due to the fact that he was a 4th round draft pick this year, and he'd almost be guaranteed to be picked up by another team if let go. Plus, while he hasn't done a ton to show that he should be the 6th receiver, I haven't seen a big statement from the other receivers to claim that last spot.
Finchy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bill21792 wrote:
Finchy wrote:

I've been wondering about that too. I bet we'll end up keeping 6 receivers due to some of our receivers health history. Rice, Baldwin, and Williams are health concerns. So it's a good idea to keep a 6th.

I think he'll make it, due to the fact that he was a 4th round draft pick this year, and he'd almost be guaranteed to be picked up by another team if let go. Plus, while he hasn't done a ton to show that he should be the 6th receiver, I haven't seen a big statement from the other receivers to claim that last spot.

I guess it comes down to how much potential they think he has, and whether a team looking to win a superbowl can afford to carry a guy who might not offer a lot this year. From what I've read from training camp, Bryan Walters was a guy who was impressing a quite a few people, so he looks to be his main competition.
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone have a video of Tate on champ?

WINTER IS COMING
chpjns15

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, missed the game.

Anyone have a link to a place on the web to watch the full game?

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
Damn, missed the game.

you can't ask for that here...

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
Damn, missed the game.

you can't ask for that here...

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
animaltested

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched the game...

The route by Kearse was fantastic, and the throw was near perfect. You can tell Russell really trusts JK. Could mean big things for him.

On the JK KO, wow, amazing Special Teams. Byron with a MAN block. Might not have Leon any more, but I have confidence in our special teams to make plays when we need them. Probably have a carousel on PR and KR, but ill take it. Guys do their jobs.

From the Peyton drives, the Seahawks defensive bugaboos are still apparent. Pash Rush is iffy, and guys are not making plays when in position. Multiple times guys shot the gaps, but just could not bring down the runner. What should have been 1 or 2 yard gains, turn into 5-8 yard gains. UGH. I am worried for the upcoming season. The score was a mirage.

WT III is a boss. REALLY hope he stays healthy

Bennett looks good. I am excite.

Russ looks a little out of synch right now. Timing needs to get fixed.

LBers looking nice. Wag and KJ are a given. But O'Brien, Bradford, Smith and Lotu making plays. Cant keep all 6 right?

Jessie Williams.... blah.

Quote:
If you don't care for obscenity, you don't care for the truth; if you don't care for the truth, watch how you vote.
imani

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

animaltested wrote:
Just watched the game...

The route by Kearse was fantastic, and the throw was near perfect. You can tell Russell really trusts JK. Could mean big things for him.

On the JK KO, wow, amazing Special Teams. Byron with a MAN block. Might not have Leon any more, but I have confidence in our special teams to make plays when we need them. Probably have a carousel on PR and KR, but ill take it. Guys do their jobs.

From the Peyton drives, the Seahawks defensive bugaboos are still apparent. Pash Rush is iffy, and guys are not making plays when in position. Multiple times guys shot the gaps, but just could not bring down the runner. What should have been 1 or 2 yard gains, turn into 5-8 yard gains. UGH. I am worried for the upcoming season. The score was a mirage.

LBers looking nice. Wag and KJ are a given. But O'Brien, Bradford, Smith and Lotu making plays. Cant keep all 6 right?

Agreed with pretty much the entire post. To the bold I'd like to point out that Avril, Clemons and Irvin did not play. Very likely our 3 best Pass Rushers

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
animaltested wrote:
Just watched the game...

Agreed with pretty much the entire post. To the bold I'd like to point out that Avril, Clemons and Irvin did not play. Very likely our 3 best Pass Rushers

Pretty much. The missed tackles worried me but I'll see how the team does with the expected gameplans, not the vanilla D.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: