Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason Game 2: Bucs vs Bradys
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We knew getting pressure would be a concern, just didn't do anything about it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronde on josh freeman: prone to mistakes and can't carry an offense.
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Ronde tell us how you really feel. Doesn't sound like Ronde is to sold on Freeman.

I'm a Freeman supporter, and we really need him to get it together this year.

Can we really afford to start over with a new top draft pick quarterback?

Could Glennon really be the guy?

Do we attempt to sign Mallett?

Do we go after a veteran via trade or free agency?
ravishingone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
Wow Ronde tell us how you really feel. Doesn't sound like Ronde is to sold on Freeman.

I have zero interest in Mallett. If they move away from Freeman, either Glennon or do whatever it takes to identify the QB you like and go get him in the first round no matter the cost.
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ravishingone"]
ABucNBradenton wrote:

I have zero interest in Mallett. If they move away from Freeman, either Glennon or do whatever it takes to identify the QB you like and go get him in the first round no matter the cost.[/quote

TEDDY] Pray
ravishingone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ABucNBradenton"]
ravishingone wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:

I have zero interest in Mallett. If they move away from Freeman, either Glennon or do whatever it takes to identify the QB you like and go get him in the first round no matter the cost.[/quote

TEDDY] Pray

I like Teddy as a prospect, but in my opinion any team is going to have to already be in the top 10, give up a bunch of assets and move into the top 5 or higher to get him. I really don't want to see that awful of a season from the Bucs.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In really liking the way mike glennon is throwing the football. Completely different qb from week 1 to 2.

If I'm freeman I'm looking over my shoulder. It's not good wen coaches didn't rave about how quickly josh picked up the offense. Sully and schiano are doing that with glennon.
Jaguarfan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 Glennon

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the anticipation. Very decisive and quick throws.

I want to see him with the first team offense.
BBando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great back shoulder throw. I like this Douglas guy.
ravishingone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
I like the anticipation. Very decisive and quick throws.

I want to see him with the first team offense.

Glennon has a cannon, he may not have good foot speed, but I am surprised he is not heavy footed in the pocket. He is intriguing.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know free was roughed up tonight but something to ponder: when New England showed blitz why not audible to a quicker slant route to get the ball out?
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason I can think of for the amount of blitzes we faced and Josh not checking into quick plays was that we wanted to work on blitz pickup. Just watched the first quarter back again. Our o-line struggled to identify blitzers, deal with stunts and when they did, they often just got beat. RT is a concern. Carimi looked poor last night and I'm not sold on Dotson. I can see significant investment in the line through the draft next year.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buc Ball wrote:
The only reason I can think of for the amount of blitzes we faced and Josh not checking into quick plays was that we wanted to work on blitz pickup. Just watched the first quarter back again. Our o-line struggled to identify blitzers, deal with stunts and when they did, they often just got beat. RT is a concern. Carimi looked poor last night and I'm not sold on Dotson. I can see significant investment in the line through the draft next year.

To me that makes no sense. That's what separates freeman from even average qbs. They make adjustments and you seem last night. When we showed blitz Brady has that ball 1--2 boom from the shot gun.

This is why I question can josh read the defense properly? Can he make the correct snaps?

Sure ogeltree drops that ball last night but it was late. His route was finished. Yes it was his third option but in the nfl ball has to be out quicker. Can even miss .1-.2 seconds.
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Buc Ball wrote:

To me that makes no sense. That's what separates freeman from even average qbs. They make adjustments and you seem last night. When we showed blitz Brady has that ball 1--2 boom from the shot gun.

This is why I question can josh read the defense properly? Can he make the correct snaps?

Sure ogeltree drops that ball last night but it was late. His route was finished. Yes it was his third option but in the nfl ball has to be out quicker. Can even miss .1-.2 seconds.

I'm just trying to throw reasons out there. We've seen Josh check into quick plays before: we know he can do it. It's a preseason game: the result is no where near as important as the starters' performance. Remember the issue the Saints took a few years ago when Harbaugh blitzed them in the preseason? The Pats blitzed us a lot last night- something that was probably pre arranged by the coaches.

On that play in particular I really wonder whether Josh was allowed to check out of it. They didn't show blitz and rushed 4. We left 7 guys in to block. The 2 Dts basically go double teamed and the ends were taken by Crabtree and the RT. Both get driven back/ beaten forcing Freeman to step up. Martin stood and watched. That throws off the timing. Ogeltree was the only option. Williams is running a go and gets jammed out of bounds, Jackson has a long developing whip route underneath, but given Freeman's position when he steps up (left hash) and the fact the nickel corner is in trail on Jackson and Talib is just over the top, that's a really risky throw. If Ogeltree makes a play there's no issue. Completing a corner on 2 bail is difficult. The ball location was good and only Ogeltree could have made a play.

If Ogeltree makes a play, we're commending Freeman on a pin-point pass.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: