Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't teal World order Talk v.5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33488
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

corry wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
What happened to Alfie?


RIP


Did he really leave twitter? Laughing


No he's using the BCC account.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43231
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stealing Alfie's Twitter pic in remembrance of him.
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80548
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need a WR in a non-ppr league

Reggie Wayne vs Seattle(possibly facing Sherman)

Josh Gordon vs Buffalo(great matchup)

Anquan Boldin vs Houston(tough matchup)



I feel like Wayne is a must sit bc of Sherman, but i want to hear from the boys
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1637
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I need a WR in a non-ppr league

Reggie Wayne vs Seattle(possibly facing Sherman)

Josh Gordon vs Buffalo(great matchup)

Anquan Boldin vs Houston(tough matchup)



I feel like Wayne is a must sit bc of Sherman, but i want to hear from the boys


Gordan has the best matchup but I hate starting players on Thursday. Those games are always so ugly. Too good of a matchup to bench him though.
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Adopt a Jag
Johnathan Cyprien - 41 tackles, 3 FF, 1 sack
Mike Brown - 5 receptions, 63 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4697
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am faded.
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80548
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
i am faded.


Just color yourself in with a sharpie, you'll be fine
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21115
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mom is making me mad
Keeps talking about all the Jaguars she met when the Jags first formed.
So jealous
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skaterbirdhouse


Moderator
Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 8587
Location: Jacksonville
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like there should be a thread for Cecils countdown to 1,000. This is pretty much the only thing that could happen this season that would really be exciting to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43231
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
My mom is making me mad
Keeps talking about all the Jaguars she met when the Jags first formed.
So jealous
When the team first formed? Like 1995? Bro... you were born in 96, right? Think about it...
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21115
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
My mom is making me mad
Keeps talking about all the Jaguars she met when the Jags first formed.
So jealous
When the team first formed? Like 1995? Bro... you were born in 96, right? Think about it...

I was born in 97
Brunell came to the team in 96
I'm left handed
Shocked
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43231
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
My mom is making me mad
Keeps talking about all the Jaguars she met when the Jags first formed.
So jealous
When the team first formed? Like 1995? Bro... you were born in 96, right? Think about it...

I was born in 97
Brunell came to the team in 96
I'm left handed
Shocked
He came to the team in 95. Took over midseason. But still, you need to do some investigating.
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21115
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
My mom is making me mad
Keeps talking about all the Jaguars she met when the Jags first formed.
So jealous
When the team first formed? Like 1995? Bro... you were born in 96, right? Think about it...

I was born in 97
Brunell came to the team in 96
I'm left handed
Shocked
He came to the team in 95. Took over midseason. But still, you need to do some investigating.

Don't kill my dreams
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43231
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
My mom is making me mad
Keeps talking about all the Jaguars she met when the Jags first formed.
So jealous
When the team first formed? Like 1995? Bro... you were born in 96, right? Think about it...

I was born in 97
Brunell came to the team in 96
I'm left handed
Shocked
He came to the team in 95. Took over midseason. But still, you need to do some investigating.

Don't kill my dreams
That doesn't kill your dreams. He was still on the team then.
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4697
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found my new late night hobby. Messing with strangers on twitter.


So far, I have a trip planned to Asia. A pokemon nerd calling me out on being a Jags fan and asked some girl if I could fly her to Jax, she declined. Sad
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21115
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are there no Mark Brunell highlight vids on youtube Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 20 of 49

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group