Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

H.O.T 5: Carroll receives extention
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Britt gets #68, Marsh Gets #91, Pinkins gets #39 and Richardson gets #10

These are not coincidences
Am I the only one who doesn't see the significance of Richardson being 10? Laughing

I don't see it either.

D-jax Wink

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:

Am I the only one who doesn't see the significance of Richardson being 10? Laughing

I don't see it either.

D-jax Wink
He's not even number 10 anymore. You know who was for the Seahawks? Deon Butler Laughing

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
imani

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:

I don't see it either.

D-jax Wink
He's not even number 10 anymore. You know who was for the Seahawks? Deon Butler Laughing

Butler was #11.......

Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:

I don't see it either.

D-jax Wink

Butler was #11.......
In his last year with Seattle Baldwin was 15, Kearse was 11, and Butler was 10
http://www.seahawks.com/team/roster/deon-butler/d595745d-0f15-47ab-a5a3-254ad3d0aca3/

ram29jackson wrote:
Sacks98

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The first day of rookie mini-camp is in the books and a pair of draft picks were the standout players of the day.

Second-round pick WR Paul Richardson and fourth-round pick DE Cassius Marsh made some of the more flashy plays of the day.

Richardson blew past sixth-round pick CB Eric Pinkins for a 63-yard touchdown on a pass from QB Keith Price. Richardson made several grabs through the practice.

"That guy is a blazer," Price said. "He told me to throw him the ball deep today. I saw one-on-one with him and kind of let it rip and he made a great play and we scored a touchdown."

Fourth-round pick WR Kevin Norwood also made several catches in the practice, including a deep touchdown grab with a leaping catch over a trailing Pinkins.

"The receivers really show up," head coach Pete Carroll said. "They jump out at us. They've done really well the past couple days and they did it again."

Marsh flashed his quickness from the defensive end spot, quickly shooting into the backfield on a handful of plays. Marsh knifed past blockers and would have left Price and QB Zach Zulli picking themselves up out of crater in a game situation at least twice.

"Heís a real natural pass rusher," Carroll said. "He has great stuff already. You can see he has really good hands and has a good feel for it."

Price actually had a solid day throwing the football as well. The former University of Washington star was clearly the better of the quarterbacks on the field Friday. Zulli, from Division II Shippensburg, hasn't worked in a huddle in five years playing in a spread offense. Meanwhile, Price had worked under a similar system with Steve Sarkisian at Washington and managed to jump right in without a massive learning curve.

"If you would have asked me when I was younger if I thought I'd be even close to coming to the NFL, I would have probably laughed at you," Price said. "Now I'm here. I have a great opportunity ahead of me and I'm just kind of soaking it up and being as sponge."

Price said he elected to sign with Seattle less than three minutes after the draft concluded. He said that he wanted to sign with Seattle and wasn't concerned about the depth ahead of him at the position.

"If I can move up in depth here, I'll be able to move up in depth anywhere," Price said.

Seventh-round pick FB Kiero Small also made some nice plays. He caught the ball well out of the backfield.

A veteran of Seattle's roster that still was eligible to perform in the mini-camp, LB Korey Toomer, also had a solid day. Toomer was a fifth-round pick in 2012 but has been beset by injuries. He had a shoulder injury in 2012 and only spent time on the practice squad and missed all of last season with a knee injury.

Toomer had an impressive, leaping interception of Price that he returned for a likely touchdown if in a live game situation. Toomer is still eligible to participate as he has not accrued a year of service time.

"Heís in great shape and heís very determined," Carroll said. "Thatís one of the guys thatís really exciting to see him have another chance at it."

All that being said, the performances on the practice field over these three days must be kept in perspective. There are 59 players practicing with the team during the mini-camp. Roughly 80 percent of them will not be on an NFL roster for Week 1 of the season in September.

The team also announced the signings of fifth-round pick DT Jimmy Staten, Pinkins and Small to contracts. Per NFL rules, they are four-year deals.

http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/articles/seattle-seahawks-289737/richardson-marsh-stand-out-on-day-12363979#ixzz31vhm5RMW
imani

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:

I don't see it either.

D-jax Wink

Butler was #11.......
http://www.seahawks.com/team/roster/deon-butler/d595745d-0f15-47ab-a5a3-254ad3d0aca3/

Technically, but that's after he was cut, brought back and didn't see the field. When he was a member of the active roster and actually in the rotation he wore #11. Look up any picture of him and I guarantee they'll display that number across his chest in a seattle uniform.

imani

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Pinkins is destined for the PS is he's going to continue to play at corner, got a ways to go. Expected though and it's only the first day, but you still don't want your name appearing twice in an article for the wrong reasons as a corner Laughing

Like to hear that about Marsh as I see him as a developmental talent that might see a few dozen snaps next season, good to see that motor still running and the pass rush still translating to more concentrated college talent. Gonna sweep the Prich reports under the rug for now, we need him to burn NFL top-end talent, so these don't mean much to me at the moment. Mini-camp is all gum drops and rainbow anyway

Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:

I don't see it either.

D-jax Wink

Butler was #11.......

Technically, but that's after he was cut, brought back and didn't see the field. When he was a member of the active roster and actually in the rotation he wore #11. Look up any picture of him and I guarantee they'll display that number across his chest in a seattle uniform.
I know full well what number he wore when Laughing Hence why I said in his last year with Seattle...

I don't care, it was a joke because it's silly to say he's wearing 10 because Djax used to wear the number Wink

ram29jackson wrote:
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Kevin-Pierre-Louis-Minicamp-Press-Conference/d74dd61b-c87e-4c1e-86c8-fce891b83a4e

God he's gonna be special Shocked
imani

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Seahawks released TE Travis Beckum on Monday, according to the NFL transactions release. Seattle also signed DE Cassius Marsh (fourth round) and DT Jimmy Staten (fifth round) to four-year contracts. Beckum, 27, signed with the Seahawks back in early February, so it appears as though they prefer their other options at the tight end position

SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Quote:
The Seahawks released TE Travis Beckum on Monday, according to the NFL transactions release. Seattle also signed DE Cassius Marsh (fourth round) and DT Jimmy Staten (fifth round) to four-year contracts. Beckum, 27, signed with the Seahawks back in early February, so it appears as though they prefer their other options at the tight end position

Not too surprising. Tight end might the only position on this team where I can confidently say the Top 3 will be some combination of Miller, McCoy and Willson. The Seahawks are doing Beckum a favour by letting him catch on with some other team. Beckum is more potential the production.

PS - It's good to see Marsh signed. I see big things for him - Kearney 2.0! He's probably my favourite rookie this year although last year was Willson....
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
Django

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Trotter ‏@JimTrotter_NFL 1h
Terrelle Pryor has a legit shot to win the backup spot in Seattle. Seahawks love his athleticism, but need to see improvement from pocket.
Officer Ricky

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Golden still showing some love with the loafers.
Finchy

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tate looked so angry during the Obama speech, realising what he is missing out on.

Also, Sweezy looks like he's been on the Carp diet, only working out as well. Beast.
lards

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is next to Golden? looks so much like Lance Stephenson lol

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm being very objective...

twitter: @lards90

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 99 of 100

Jump to: