Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

H.O.T 5: Carroll receives extention
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: H.O.T 5: Carroll receives extention Reply with quote

Hawks history continues...

Commence

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012

Last edited by imani on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:13 am; edited 14 times in total
sirensong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read somewhere today that Dan Quinn thought John Lotulelei, Benson Mayowa, and Jordan Hill are forcing them to take a hard look and are pushing for more playing time.

I think Lotulelei makes the team, they have seemed high on him since they signed him (made apparent by the bonus he got) and obvious jordan Hill stays tho he has looked better than I expected.

Unfortunately I just don't see how Mayowa stays. I think they love Morgan and Schofield's versatility and I cant see either of those 2 not making it at this point.

Clem
Avril
Irvin
Schofield
Morgan

I can't see them keeping more than those guys as Leo/SLB options. I think our lack of LB depth gives Morgan a big edge over a guy like Mayowa and Schofield is the only REAL back up to what Irvin will be asked to do at SLB.

Mebane, Mcdaniel, Hill, McDonald, Williams/Howard

Clem, Bennett, Bryant, Avril

Wright Wagner Irvin Schofield Farwell Smith Morgan Lotulelei

Sherman BB Winfield Thurmond Maxwell Lane

Kam Earl Johnson Maragos

Is 27 a likely # for the D?
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

27 is too many for D. There has to be 50 players between offense and defense. 26 at most to offense or defense I think.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
sirensong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
27 is too many for D. There has to be 50 players between offense and defense. 26 at most to offense or defense I think.

In that case I don't think Morgan makes it either.

I really like Mayowa, I don't see any way he's on the roster once Irvin and Clem are back. Tho maybe he gets as many as 4 games while Bruce is out.

Lane could be in jeopardy as well if they want it down to 25 or even 24 i guess...
klyon7634

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Real Rob Report: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poozz9kzUeU

- Its amazing how Organized Russell Wilson's locker is. You can tell this man wants to succeed. So happy he is our QB.

- Mike Rob interacting with the Fans and giving that little kid a Shout out and some camera time for his Birthday Applause

- Chris Clemons was Gold "You dont go talking bout Dope on the Real Rob Report Come on" Laughing

- Michael Bennett's gotta trim/even out his beard Laughing

- Marshawn still runs away from the camera Laughing

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
imani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't know the Story of FB Derrick Coleman I suggest you look him up. Has made it this far on the team with a significant hearing dissorder that he's had since age 3. Has a bright future as a special teamer and a good chance to make it as the #5 RB with his showing to this point.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

klyon7634

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
If you don't know the Story of FB Derrick Coleman I suggest you look him up. Has made it this far on the team with a significant hearing dissorder that he's had since age 3. Has a bright future as a special teamer and a good chance to make it as the #5 RB with his showing to this point.

I was VERY Impressed with him in the first Pre Season game and was rooting for him to make the team.

Now after hearing/reading his story I am rooting for him even more!!! Applause

#JDI

Last edited by klyon7634 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
klyon7634

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story of Derrick Coleman:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/08/14/2731253/seahawks-fullback-derrick-coleman.html

Amazing Read!!!!

Love Success Stories like this!!!

#JDI
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/08/14/2731253/seahawks-fullback-derrick-coleman.html

Amazing Read!!!!

That's pretty cool, my wife and I are pretty active in the deaf and hoh community here and so we'll definitely be rooting for him. Part of me wonders why he never got cochlear implants. I hope he sticks around even though i think it's unlikely he makes the 53. He showed a lot of great stuff in the first pre-season games and he's going to have to keep it up to make it impossible for the team to cut him without another team signing him.
Not a Texans fan...just a nickname.
Plush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:

Amazing Read!!!!

That's pretty cool, my wife and I are pretty active in the deaf and hoh community here and so we'll definitely be rooting for him. Part of me wonders why he never got cochlear implants. I hope he sticks around even though i think it's unlikely he makes the 53. He showed a lot of great stuff in the first pre-season games and he's going to have to keep it up to make it impossible for the team to cut him without another team signing him.

Pete Carroll has also said he's one of our best special framers, so at the. Dry least he has that going for him.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:

Amazing Read!!!!

Pete Carroll has also said he's one of our best special framers, so at the. Dry least he has that going for him.
Ah, specialty framing. It's why we have such unique door frames at training camp.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Plush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Plush wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:

Amazing Read!!!!

Ah, specialty framing. It's why we have such unique door frames at training camp.

My smart phone ain't so smart Laughing
Plush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=527706

Get your predictions in now. Everybody will be held accountable at the end of the season
imani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Plush wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:

Amazing Read!!!!

My smart phone ain't so smart Laughing

You can't blame that one on technology Laughing

wwhickok wrote:

imani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers playing on NFLN right now. Get a preview of the week 1 matchup (a watered down one)

wwhickok wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94  Next
Page 1 of 94

Jump to: