You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 100, 101, 102  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.49er52

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we're gonna franchise Crabs so that we can get a deal done because it's not just gonna happen over night but I'd like to take a chance one Sammy Watkins young man can play.

http://youtu.be/e0rY_HWgqm4
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
Swift21 wrote:
I'll have my eyes on Aaron Colvin and Bradley Roby.

The two exact guys ill be looking at as well. Roby is probably the bedt straight up cover guy coming out. Extremely active hands and he has incredible timing. He doesnt have the size that baalke covets though.Colvin has the size, so ill be curious to see how well he does in coverage throughout the year and whether or not hes fluid enough in the hips to stick at corner in the nfl

Not familiar at all with Roby but I am a fan of Colvin! Not only is he a Sooner, but he's a local from the general Tulsa metro area. Good kid with good talent.
Mr.49er52

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Antone Exum?I like his size and potential 6"1 220 CB/S. We could get him in the 2nd or 3rd.
NinerNation21

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.49er52 wrote:
What about Antone Exum?I like his size and potential 6"1 220 CB/S. We could get him in the 2nd or 3rd.

I've watched him his entire career and he's definitely intriguing. He has great size and athleticism but is also currently nursing a bad knee injury. He's not going to be ready for the start of the season. The one thing I've always liked about him is that he's played every DB position at Va Tech and played them all well. He has the speed to play corner and toughness to provide run support from the safety position. I'm hoping he bounces back well from the injury and proves himself this year.
TD49

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else think we take a QB in the 2nd-3rd round? After seeing how effing awful our backups are I think we drastically need an upgrade. As the saying goes, you're only as good as your backup QB. I for one like Stephen Morris from Miami or Logan Thomas from Virginia Tech. I would like to see whatever pick we get from the Chiefs to be spent on a QB. Just to take a shot at them and Alex. Laughing
Gore Whore 21

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TD49 wrote:
Anyone else think we take a QB in the 2nd-3rd round? After seeing how effing awful our backups are I think we drastically need an upgrade. As the saying goes, you're only as good as your backup QB. I for one like Stephen Morris from Miami or Logan Thomas from Virginia Tech. I would like to see whatever pick we get from the Chiefs to be spent on a QB. Just to take a shot at them and Alex. Laughing

Probably not that high, maybe a mid round pick. Somewhere between round 4-6 would be a much more realistic expectation IMO.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
Mr.49er52

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore Whore 21 wrote:
TD49 wrote:

Probably not that high, maybe a mid round pick. Somewhere between round 4-6 would be a much more realistic expectation IMO.

I truly think Antone Exum will be a 9er this coming draft it just makes since to me and back up QB is a concern but not as big right now knock on wood.Besides give BJ Daniels a chance before you give up on him I think he'll do well here in the offense.
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TD49 wrote:

I was extremely disappointed in Logan last year, I really thought he was going to make the jump.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swift21 wrote:
I'll have my eyes on Aaron Colvin and Bradley Roby.

I like what I've seen from both

BackfieldBlitz wrote:
Let that be a warning to the rest of the NFL
You don't give the ball back to Blaine Gabbert
Mr.49er52

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Quandre Diggs?
Mr.49er52

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is the wrong time but i really like Mike Evans from texas a&m
Mr.49er52

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is the wrong time but i really like Mike Evans from texas a&m
John232

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an idea, draft 7 receivers in the hopes we find one that won't get completely dominated by Seattle.

xsaMainevent on the sig
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think our top three needs are CB, NT, and WR(pending on the health of Mario and Crabs).
AT49ers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are people feeling about Marquis Lee? Looking at his 2012 tape he looks like just the type of receiver the niners lack. I would love to see the niners trade up to the ~15 pick and grab this guy if he's still there. But I have a feeling his stock is going to rise in the offseason.

props to WalterRedskins on the great sig

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 100, 101, 102  Next
Page 2 of 102

Jump to: