Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Redskins HC Shanahan: RGIII will start week 1 against Eagles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brian23

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Is it me or does Shanahan enjoy drama?

1. Haynesworth
2. McNabb
3. Rg3

I'm getting sick of the RG3 circus and it seems to me that Shanahan is adding fuel to the fire with comments like last night about "concerns" that Dr Andrews has.

Haynesworth and McNabb were their doing (as in Albert and Donovan caused it), besides the "concerns" question the rest has been all media driven.

Could agree with the idea that he wasn't too happy with Griffin going and tweeting out that he's cleared before the coach could announce it. Griffin needs to remember stuff has to go through the Coach and the Team first.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Is it me or does Shanahan enjoy drama?

1. Haynesworth
2. McNabb
3. Rg3

I'm getting sick of the RG3 circus and it seems to me that Shanahan is adding fuel to the fire with comments like last night about "concerns" that Dr Andrews has.

Haynesworth and McNabb were their doing (as in Albert and Donovan caused it), besides the "concerns" question the rest has been all media driven.

Could agree with the idea that he wasn't too happy with Griffin going and tweeting out that he's cleared before the coach could announce it. Griffin needs to remember stuff has to go through the Coach and the Team first.
I'm not saying that McNabb and Hayesworth didn't have something to do with the drama around them but Shanahan seems to always go to the media with things about certain players and leave answers hanging out there unanswered. He certainly did that with Haynesworth and McNabb in 2010 and he certainly did that with Griffin last night and then it becomes a media circus just as 2010 was with McNabb and Haynesworth.

All the players are getting tired of answering RG3 questions, just as they were tired of answering questions about Albert and Donovan in 2010. It seems like a recurring theme with Shanahan and controversy. IMO

I just hope RG3 plays well next Monday night so we can put this all to rest! Then again, I have a feeling RG3 and Shanahan will manage to be on different pages during their press conferences following the Philly game and the RG3 knee circus/drama will continue into week 2.

Ugh!! So tired Twisted Evil

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***Update***
Quote:
Robert Griffin III has been named the Week 1 starter, Mike Shanahan just announced.

https://twitter.com/JeffDarlington/status/374619302424739840
Tom Brady Tribute
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
***Update***
Quote:
Robert Griffin III has been named the Week 1 starter, Mike Shanahan just announced.

Well the long wait is almost over. We have to be optimistic that everything is going to work out. in this game we need to establish a running game and with our RBs I think we can.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
***Update***
Quote:

I'm shocked, SHOCKED that Griffin is starting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: