Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

PackIRs (TIIT 1.0) (update)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gopackgonerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:
DuJuan HaRRis
The curse is real people. What are my Vegas odds Barrington goes down Thurs?
Leaves us with TeRRell Manning as the #5 ILB..

You're not really helping our cause... you might jinx us Laughing
driftwood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gopackgonerd wrote:
justo wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:
DuJuan HaRRis
The curse is real people. What are my Vegas odds Barrington goes down Thurs?
Leaves us with TeRRell Manning as the #5 ILB..

You're not really helping our cause... you might jinx us Laughing

nothing justo can say will change the black cloud that hangs over green bay for the players with double R's
ajhawk5047

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we know anything about Jerel Worthy's recovery? Should we expect to see him at all this season?
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajhawk5047 wrote:
Do we know anything about Jerel Worthy's recovery? Should we expect to see him at all this season?
Late season ACL tear, second tear of that ACL? He's starting on PUP, don't expect to see him, especially if the team says they're "hopeful"
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Packers placed T Bryan Bulaga, WR Kevin Dorsey, RB DuJuan Harris and LB Jarvis Reed on injured reserve. S Sean Richardson, T Derek Sherrod, T JC Tretter and DE Jerel Worthy were placed on reserve/physically unable to perform.
Packerraymond

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
ajhawk5047 wrote:
Late season ACL tear, second tear of that ACL? He's starting on PUP, don't expect to see him, especially if the team says they're "hopeful"

No confirmed ACL tear, Worthy was off on the side in practice today doing individual drill work. Would expect him to be PUP'd and back playing week 7.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A chance to see Sherrod play this year, man I want to get my hopes up, but.... Also I thought the report was that he was a couple of weeks out, now it is seven to eight weeks and he cannot even practice in that timeframe either!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
A chance to see Sherrod play this year, man I want to get my hopes up, but.... Also I thought the report was that he was a couple of weeks out, now it is seven to eight weeks and he cannot even practice in that timeframe either!

He's a couple weeks from practicing at best. Why put him on the active roster when we're not sure. Better off on PUP and give him the extra few weeks to ensure he's not only just practicing but hopefully ready to contribute. It's the smarter roster move.
Kampman74

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PACKRULE wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

He's a couple weeks from practicing at best. Why put him on the active roster when we're not sure. Better off on PUP and give him the extra few weeks to ensure he's not only just practicing but hopefully ready to contribute. It's the smarter roster move.

Can't practice on the PUP list. At least with the team.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:

Sherrod is dead to me with the rise of Bakh. I think he's the future at LT with Bulaga anchoring the right side. At best he'll be a backup tackle/guard tweener IMO.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

Sherrod is dead to me with the rise of Bakh. I think he's the future at LT with Bulaga anchoring the right side. At best he'll be a backup tackle/guard tweener IMO.
Strike that, reverse it - Gene Wilder
Gopackgonerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
ajdodge09 wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

Ya I have to agree, bulaga is our Left Tackle of the future, unless he keeps getting injured. Bakhtiari will be a better RT.

I won't say Sherrod is dead to me unless he comes back and gets injured right away. That injury was pretty [MOD EDIT] brutal.
PACKRULE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
PACKRULE wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

Can't practice on the PUP list. At least with the team.

I realize he can't practice but he can do his rehab work, individual drills. Just no point in rushing him. I believe Sherrod will play again. He's no Ha**ell.
ajdodge09

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
ajdodge09 wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

I suppose. We'll see. I feel like the LT job is Bakh's to lose. Bulaga would have to come in and beat him out for it next training camp. And if Bakh does a good job in pass pro this year I think it would make the most sense to just let him develop there and move Bulaga back to his old position. But what do I know? I'm just some guy sitting on a computer.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
ajdodge09 wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:
I suppose. We'll see. I feel like the LT job is Bakh's to lose. Bulaga would have to come in and beat him out for it next training camp. And if Bakh does a good job in pass pro this year I think it would make the most sense to just let him develop there and move Bulaga back to his old position. But what do I know? I'm just some guy sitting on a computer.
I have a feeling that Bakhtiari might not grade out too well on the run this year, but I love the way he moves (unlike Barclay who doesn't seem to have an elongated glide to him). Terrific athlete. It's possibly a bonus that McCarthy and Campen didn't have time to throw him into the "let's see him at guard" jail.

Any idea if he'll change his jersey number? He got stuck with the OL ha-ha of 69 but he's going to be the first one since I started keeping track to actually make it to the roster.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 9 of 16

Jump to: