Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF Ravens Forum ESPN Fantasy Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aussie_raven77

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Can I get a list of who's going to be able to make or miss the draft Sunday night? That way I know who's going to be there so. If need be I can pause the draft for a few minutes if somebody is running a bit late but I don't want to wait too long.

I will be getting up Monday morning for it
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer like an 8 o'clock time personally because I'm not entirely sure when I'll be back from this event I gotta go to on Sunday. But no need to wait up for me.

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

If a police officer offered me a warning, no, I would not take it.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
I'd prefer like an 8 o'clock time personally because I'm not entirely sure when I'll be back from this event I gotta go to on Sunday. But no need to wait up for me.

It's a bit late in the process to move the draft back an hour. Just make sure you set your pre-draft values so you don't get anybody you don't want. Trust me, the autobid will spend as much money early on as possible.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
RavensTillIDie wrote:

It's a bit late in the process to move the draft back an hour. Just make sure you set your pre-draft values so you don't get anybody you don't want. Trust me, the autobid will spend as much money early on as possible.

Yeah, 8 would be really pushing it for me on a Sunday. Means it likely wouldn't end until about 9:30-10. That and pushing it back an hour means Manc Raven now has a midnight draft that doesn't end until 1:30-2 am. Not sure what that would mean for Aussie.

That said, is this event formal? Which is to say can you use your phone? Because if you can. Just use the ESPN Fantasy football app. I just ran an auction draft on it to test it out. Works pretty well.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:

Yeah, 8 would be really pushing it for me on a Sunday. Means it likely wouldn't end until about 9:30-10. That and pushing it back an hour means Manc Raven now has a midnight draft that doesn't end until 1:30-2 am. Not sure what that would mean for Aussie.[/quote]

I would still be fine, I've got Monday off
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
That said, is this event formal? Which is to say can you use your phone? Because if you can. Just use the ESPN Fantasy football app. I just ran an auction draft on it to test it out. Works pretty well.

I don't care, use whatever you like to draft. Just as long as you're there. Cool
Integrity

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Can I get a list of who's going to be able to make or miss the draft Sunday night? That way I know who's going to be there so. If need be I can pause the draft for a few minutes if somebody is running a bit late but I don't want to wait too long.

I should be able to make it, if not, I'll try to draft from my phone as DB suggests.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integrity wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:

I should be able to make it, if not, I'll try to draft from my phone as DB suggests.

Yeah and while it's pretty simple, I'd probably download it and maybe run at least one mock draft on there just to get used to the app... if you haven't already used it. I mean, you don't need to finish the mock draft, obviously, but I personally like to get a feel for things before jumping in- might help.

Also, if we really need to change the draft to a later time and everyone else is okay with it, then I could potentially do 8pm, though 7:30 or 7:45 would obviously be better.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll leave the draft at 7 pm EST but I can keep it paused for a bit (LM has that option) if a bunch of people are late. That's no big deal.
Integrity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
Integrity wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:

Yeah and while it's pretty simple, I'd probably download it and maybe run at least one mock draft on there just to get used to the app... if you haven't already used it. I mean, you don't need to finish the mock draft, obviously, but I personally like to get a feel for things before jumping in- might help.

Also, if we really need to change the draft to a later time and everyone else is okay with it, then I could potentially do 8pm, though 7:30 or 7:45 would obviously be better.

I'm installing it now. I have to help my sister in law move back into her college dorm this afternoon. I can't imagine it'll take that long, but it'll be good to have the app available just in case.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill be there
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The draft room is now open!

PS - I think Integrity might need a new team name since Shiancoe got cut. Wink
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance we can pause until like 7:15? I'm getting dinner right now and should be driving back to my house in like 30 minutes. It's about a 35 minute drive, which should put me back at my house around 7 ish with a few minutes to start up my laptop and get ready for the draft.

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's probably doable.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 6 of 16

Jump to: