Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF Ravens Forum ESPN Fantasy Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BareYourTeeth wrote:
I was worried Indy was going to let Kaep score a TD there in garbage time but they took it away from him to keep DB's lead to only five... now it's all down to Brandon Marshall.

But honestly.

I'm having a fire sale on Kaep... how can dude be so bad?

He made that Indy defense look like an army of Autobots. I stopped watching the game because what I saw was him being wildly inaccurate and consistently putting too much sauce on it when he could've just threw it nice and easy. All he needed to do was have a "normal QB game" in that 15 point area and I'd be sitting pretty here. Not talking

... and by fire sale, I mean that in the most logical way.. because I know he'll go off right after I trade him. Laughing

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
BareYourTeeth wrote:
I was worried Indy was going to let Kaep score a TD there in garbage time but they took it away from him to keep DB's lead to only five... now it's all down to Brandon Marshall.

But honestly.

I'm having a fire sale on Kaep... how can dude be so bad?

He made that Indy defense look like an army of Autobots. I stopped watching the game because what I saw was him being wildly inaccurate and consistently putting too much sauce on it when he could've just threw it nice and easy. All he needed to do was have a "normal QB game" in that 15 point area and I'd be sitting pretty here. Not talking

... and by fire sale, I mean that in the most logical way.. because I know he'll go off right after I trade him. Laughing

All I can think of after this post...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I remember that episode. I'm definitely not as big a fan of that show as some, but that was definitely one of my favorite episodes/scenes from the show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we have another tie...

Que the tie breaker run.

Hopefully a recount of points will somehow go in my favor... I could use the win. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PRATER! PRATER! PRATER! LET'S GO MAN!
BaltimoreTerp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
PRATER! PRATER! PRATER! LET'S GO MAN!
Mad Mad Mad Mad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only up 6 at this point, there's no way the Broncos don't get at least another touchdown and extra point. GG coordinator, but this is like the Darwin Award for fantasy losses on my part.

Can't believe I forgot to swap Pierce in for Rice...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need two more field goals from Prater. I'm worried that Peyton's too proud to let up on the gas and not score touchdowns though.

On a side note, more than half of dm424's points came from Tucker and the Chiefs D/ST. That's quite a feat.
aussie_raven77

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to give a big shout out to Montee Ball for a great game................................
GOD DAMN YOU
HOLD THAT GOD FORSAKEN BALL FOR 11 MORE YARDS IN 2 MINUTES AND I WIN AND YOU FUMBLE IT
HOW ON EARTH DID YOU SET THE NCAA TD RECORD

But yeah good game
BaltimoreTerp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And so it is, I lose by 6 points with Pierce's 12 points sitting on the bench for me.

Only fitting with Joe Flacco on my bench, the Sacko Bowl will be mine and there's really no one who can stop me.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MATT PRATER IS A MAN!

And it looks like aussie might have pulled through even with Ball's fumble. I was pulling for you too man. Had to stop that 2-0 run mddeckie was on.
aussie_raven77

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I go from winning by one point after the games were finished to losing by 1 point overnight, no frustration there.............................................................................
coordinator0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They must have messed up on Ball or something last night since they took two points away from you. Sucks man. I had the same thing happen to me last year in the final game of the regular season where I was fighting for a playoff spot.

And then there's this:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7440/ronnie-hillman

Quote:
Ronnie Hillman said he got the Broncos fourth-quarter goal-line carry on Monday night because he won a game of rock, paper, scissors.

Early in the final frame, Hillman broke off a 19-yard run to the 1-yard line. The Broncos proceeded to take a timeout. During that break in the action, Hillman says he took on Knowshon Moreno and Montee Ball in rock, paper, scissors to see who would get the touchdown. Hillman chose rock, while Ball and Moreno went with scissors. "We were just messing around on the sideline," Hillman said. "Just something to do. Have fun. ... Luckily I won, so it all worked out."

Luck was not with you.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
They must have messed up on Ball or something last night since they took two points away from you. Sucks man. I had the same thing happen to me last year in the final game of the regular season where I was fighting for a playoff spot.

And then there's this:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7440/ronnie-hillman

Quote:
Ronnie Hillman said he got the Broncos fourth-quarter goal-line carry on Monday night because he won a game of rock, paper, scissors.

Early in the final frame, Hillman broke off a 19-yard run to the 1-yard line. The Broncos proceeded to take a timeout. During that break in the action, Hillman says he took on Knowshon Moreno and Montee Ball in rock, paper, scissors to see who would get the touchdown. Hillman chose rock, while Ball and Moreno went with scissors. "We were just messing around on the sideline," Hillman said. "Just something to do. Have fun. ... Luckily I won, so it all worked out."

Luck was not with you.

Luck has nothing to do with it. Moreno and Ball are idiots.

They should have chose Spock. Razz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to remind everybody that the bye weeks are starting so check your lineups to make sure you have players in that are actually playing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: