Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hard knocks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buno67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedGreenShow wrote:
futbudds wrote:
I laughed the hardest at Sanu flashing an ear to ear grin in the mirror after flossing and thinking about a close up.

I think that was Prater.

It was prater

one thing is Dalton is an awful singer lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Aaron Maybin I really wish he could catch on with an NFL team

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:

Yeah, wouldn't mind giving him a shot.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That rookie showcase might be the funniest thing I've seen on TV this year. My wife got pissed off because I woke her up because I was laughing so hard at the Taylor Mays parody. Margus Hunt's projector imitation of Darren Simmons was good too.

Good to see Gio sticking his nose in there in pass blocking. He's not going to see the field nearly as much if he can't pick up that blitz.

Harrison bending acupuncture needles. Not surprising, that dude is ridiculously jacked.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:

He's a great guy and a brilliant artist, but he's just too small to be an NFL player. Which is a shame.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
NinerNation21

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got myself caught up on the first three episodes and boy I'm a big fan of the Bengals. I was rooting for them before Hard Knocks but I like them even more now.

A few things I noticed while watching:

1. Hue Jackson is awesome. After seeing him in this show, I feel bad that he lost his HC position. He seems like a great coach but someone you dont want to [inappropriate/removed] off.

2. Taylor Mays annoys me. I dont know why Singletary wanted to draft Mays. We all thought he was going to be our enforcer but after seeing his personality, hes a softy. I haven't seen him being serious at all yet on hard knocks, hes always joking around and goofing off.

3. Gio is gonna be a darn good RB. He's the kind of guy I like rooting for cuz he seems like a good person and a supreme talent.

4. Burfict confuses me. The perception of him is that he was this big thug Bad mother f'er but he seems like a nice guy that Im guessing has a short fuse. He looks like an all pro in the making if he keep his head strait. Zimmer will keep him in line.

I look forward to watching the rest of Hard Knocks and the Bengals in the regular season. Beat the Ravens...Please.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
Just got myself caught up on the first three episodes and boy I'm a big fan of the Bengals. I was rooting for them before Hard Knocks but I like them even more now.

1. Hue Jackson is awesome. After seeing him in this show, I feel bad that he lost his HC position. He seems like a great coach but someone you dont want to [inappropriate/removed] off.

2. Taylor Mays annoys me. I dont know why Singletary wanted to draft Mays. We all thought he was going to be our enforcer but after seeing his personality, hes a softy. I haven't seen him being serious at all yet on hard knocks, hes always joking around and goofing off.

3. Gio is gonna be a darn good RB. He's the kind of guy I like rooting for cuz he seems like a good person and a supreme talent.

4. Burfict confuses me. The perception of him is that he was this big thug Bad mother f'er but he seems like a nice guy that Im guessing has a short fuse. He looks like an all pro in the making if he keep his head strait. Zimmer will keep him in line.

I look forward to watching the rest of Hard Knocks and the Bengals in the regular season. Beat the Ravens...Please.

Hue was real popular here when he was the WR coach, and we hated losing him. Thrilled we were able to get him back.

Taylor Mays is a dofus. Maybe if he spent less time having super powers discussions, and more time learning and perfecting his coverage scheme recognition, he wouldn't be on the verge of getting cut. Iloka may be a bit of a bit headed moron, but he at least had some fire. That rookie show spoof of him was spot on.

Gio may not be the fastest, but he accelerates to top speed as well as anyone in the NFL. That with the quick cuts, and he is going to be real good. We'll see how much of a load he can carry, I'm guessing 250-275 touches on the year, with 60-75 of those being receptions.

Not getting drafted was a huge wakeup call for Burfict. That combined with Zimmer's tough love leadership has really responded with him. The guy is so talented it's crazy, and now he seems to have the work ethic to go with it, and has his temper in check compared to college. He's calling the defensive plays this year in the huddle, not the veteran Maualuga. I saw him live at the Bengals family fun night and he was one if the most impressive guys on the field. He's in for a huge year.

Good luck this year, I have a friend who is a die hard Niners fan, so I usually pull for them a little (still haven't forgiven them for 1989 though.).

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
NinerNation21

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:

Hue was real popular here when he was the WR coach, and we hated losing him. Thrilled we were able to get him back.

Taylor Mays is a dofus. Maybe if he spent less time having super powers discussions, and more time learning and perfecting his coverage scheme recognition, he wouldn't be on the verge of getting cut. Iloka may be a bit of a bit headed moron, but he at least had some fire. That rookie show spoof of him was spot on.

Gio may not be the fastest, but he accelerates to top speed as well as anyone in the NFL. That with the quick cuts, and he is going to be real good. We'll see how much of a load he can carry, I'm guessing 250-275 touches on the year, with 60-75 of those being receptions.

Not getting drafted was a huge wakeup call for Burfict. That combined with Zimmer's tough love leadership has really responded with him. The guy is so talented it's crazy, and now he seems to have the work ethic to go with it, and has his temper in check compared to college. He's calling the defensive plays this year in the huddle, not the veteran Maualuga. I saw him live at the Bengals family fun night and he was one if the most impressive guys on the field. He's in for a huge year.

Good luck this year, I have a friend who is a die hard Niners fan, so I usually pull for them a little (still haven't forgiven them for 1989 though.).

Laughing seriously! thats all he talks about, and his GF too. I just can't stand him.

I'm really hoping Bruce Taylor can stick with the Bengals. He was one of my favorite Hokies. He cracked me up about the conditioning thing too. The rookie show was hilarious too. Mays spoof was perfect. Hunt was funny too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is so much better than the last Bengals Hard Knocks.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
Carson4MVP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
This one is so much better than the last Bengals Hard Knocks.

Last Hard Knocks was the Chad Ochocinco Show. Glad that whole thing has passed. Really get to see young guys now.
Abe56

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never challenge James Harrison

64 Tackles, 10.5 Sacks, 6 STF, 2 FF, 1 INT, 3 PD

2nd Team All Pro

Jets, Knicks, Athletics, Buckeyes
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abe56 wrote:
Never challenge James Harrison

Yeah Campbell is an idiot for thinking he could win

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved what Zimmer said to Still. Still has the talent to be a beast and I'm not sure why he hasn't taken over the other DT spot yet.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Loved what Zimmer said to Still. Still has the talent to be a beast and I'm not sure why he hasn't taken over the other DT spot yet.

He is more of a pass rusher behind Geno rather than a NT like Peko and Thompson

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

He is more of a pass rusher behind Geno rather than a NT like Peko and Thompson

But he can be much more than that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: