Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Around the NFL Thread (see pg. 32)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green24

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno Atkins might have a torn ACL.

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Steve the Dream

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a huge blow. I don't mind the Bengals especially after watching Hard Knocks. The things I would do to have AJ Green on this team...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve the Dream wrote:
That's a huge blow. I don't mind the Bengals especially after watching Hard Knocks. The things I would do to have AJ Green on this team...

And Smith is so much better with the deep ball than Dalton is. I would love if we had him on this team.

Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Steve the Dream

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsfandan423 wrote:
Steve the Dream wrote:

And Smith is so much better with the deep ball than Dalton is. I would love if we had him on this team.

It would be like the Knicks playcalling in the final two minutes of game... "Okay, give it to Melo." "Okay, chuck it to AJ."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin Blackmon suspended indefinatley. I know there was some talk of us trading for him, Josh Gordon and Kenny Britt (all with off the field issues) I think this proves why bringing a guy like this is isn't worth it.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9913531/justin-blackmon-jacksonville-jaguars-suspended-indefinitely
drew39k

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss having crotchety on our squad. Guy was so consistent and solid for us. Love seeing him have a good game.
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
green24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick Foles = GOAT
Case Keenum = second GOAT

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
green24

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richie Incognito has been suspended indefinitely. I can't wait to see our DL completely manhandle their pathetic OL twice this year.

aceinthehouse wrote:
Call it a hunch. Idea
xenajets

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Richie Incognito has been suspended indefinitely. I can't wait to see our DL completely manhandle their pathetic OL twice this year.

Never liked that piece of crap! Can't stand bullies and this fits right into his personality! In some ways I wish he would play for our d-line to embarrass him!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's so strange. Incognito always struck me as a stand up guy.

/sarcasm
It has been quite a privileged chat or work with you guys. From time to time.. From Craziness to Serious-mindedness.. From Troll to Boredom.. From Babes to Jets. From Foreigner to American.. Whatever!
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
green24 wrote:

Never liked that piece of crap! Can't stand bullies and this fits right into his personality! In some ways I wish he would play for our d-line to embarrass him!!

Yeah, Incognito is a bum. I have never liked him, and that was before he even played on the Dolphins. I'm glad they suspended him.

Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez after starting 3-0 and everyone really liking them to 4-4 and just falling apart at the seams. I don't understand how good wide receivers go there and just disappear. Hopefully we get all our receivers back after the bye and come out swinging.
jetskid007

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't usually wish anything bad on players, but I really hope Incognito gets one more chance to play and someone takes out his knee. Check out Schefter's latest report... forget race; that's some real f'd up stuff
xenajets

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetskid007 wrote:
I don't usually wish anything bad on players, but I really hope Incognito gets one more chance to play and someone takes out his knee. Check out Schefter's latest report... forget race; that's some real f'd up stuff

Yeah this guy is the lowest of the low, karma will hopefully come back and kick him in the teeth!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
jetskid007 wrote:

Yeah this guy is the lowest of the low, karma will hopefully come back and kick him in the teeth!

I don't know what he'll get in terms of a fine or a suspension but I don't think another team will ever sign him again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 21 of 34

Jump to: