Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LFFFKL 2013 Discussion Thread: Offseason
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 34128
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
Des the whole thing lock after tonight? I thought you could add and switch players up too the time their game starts.


That was my thought too.
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49776
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
Des the whole thing lock after tonight? I thought you could add and switch players up too the time their game starts.


That was my thought too.


I was thinking its like basketball league
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25774
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
3 hours til kickoff and no K last I looked. Sucks X read on last night. Double hosed losing keeper then draft dragging out so no FA option. Lovely start to year

I'm pretty sure that X can put a kicker on your team after the game starts. Just post which kicker you want (if you haven't already).
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49776
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
3 hours til kickoff and no K last I looked. Sucks X read on last night. Double hosed losing keeper then draft dragging out so no FA option. Lovely start to year

I'm pretty sure that X can put a kicker on your team after the game starts. Just post which kicker you want (if you haven't already).


It's my fault for risking it. Whatever ill try to add one in morning.
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35345
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X is coming, make sure you have PMd your kicker to him Detfan.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sllim Pickens


Moderator
Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 19246
Location: Middle of the Mitten
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
1King wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
Des the whole thing lock after tonight? I thought you could add and switch players up too the time their game starts.


That was my thought too.


I was thinking its like basketball league


It is, I think. Once a game starts, all games for that day are locked. But it doesn't lock games not on that day. I know I have pulled or switched people for MNF games in the past.
_________________


Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 18871
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added him. Go set your roster asap. I'm not sure how to do that and I'm on my way out.
_________________
Team Stylish313
Adopt-A-Lion: Calvin Johnson
Adopt-A-Lion: Stylish313
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
stylish313


Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 15019
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1king's team frightens me. I need Welker to go the eff off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35345
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius Thomas on my bench....

Put him in next week for 0 points.....
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 34128
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
1king's team frightens me. I need Welker to go the eff off.


As it should. Twisted Evil


Good luck this week.
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35345
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peyton going off. Need a strong week from Brees or I am already sunk.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11356
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
Julius Thomas on my bench....

Put him in next week for 0 points.....


I know the feeling. In my big money league where it is 1.5 ppr for Tight ends he is on my bench while Brent freaking Celek is starting. He has 31 points right now...
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 34128
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
Peyton going off. Need a strong week from Brees or I am already sunk.


Poor Phreak, your team is already sunk this week bro. Peyton has put up pretty much 600 (!) points by himself.

Laughing

Ridiculous, nothing you can do but shake your head, shake the mans hand and move on to next week.
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49776
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
1king's team frightens me. I need Welker to go the eff off.


Yea he has solid team
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49776
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. Log in to see I was facing one of Mannings freaking boys. Awesome start to week.
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 24 of 37

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group