Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

"Predict their stats" Game
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Plush


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 1435
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

Predict the stats of the player named above you in at least 3 categories. Once you have, name a player for the next person to do the same. Starting with....

Bobby Wagner
_________________
Mossburg wrote:
I'm an anonymous bum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11721
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
Predict the stats of the player named above you in at least 3 categories. Once you have, name a player for the next person to do the same. Starting with....

Bobby Wagner


155 Tackles 4 sacks 3 Interceptions


Richard Sherman
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sirensong


Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 1152
Location: Vancouver BC
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Plush wrote:
Predict the stats of the player named above you in at least 3 categories. Once you have, name a player for the next person to do the same. Starting with....

Bobby Wagner


155 Tackles 4 sacks 3 Interceptions


Richard Sherman


59 Tackles 6 INT 22 Pass' defended 2 FF 1 sack

Golden Tate
_________________
L.O.B.- D!CK, BOOM BOOM, ET, BB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plush


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 1435
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Plush wrote:
Predict the stats of the player named above you in at least 3 categories. Once you have, name a player for the next person to do the same. Starting with....

Bobby Wagner


155 Tackles 4 sacks 3 Interceptions


Richard Sherman


59 Tackles 6 INT 22 Pass' defended 2 FF 1 sack

Golden Tate


67 catches, 947 yards, 8 TDs, PRTD

Christine Michael
_________________
Mossburg wrote:
I'm an anonymous bum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chpjns15


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 1700
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
sirensong wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Plush wrote:
Predict the stats of the player named above you in at least 3 categories. Once you have, name a player for the next person to do the same. Starting with....

Bobby Wagner


155 Tackles 4 sacks 3 Interceptions


Richard Sherman


59 Tackles 6 INT 22 Pass' defended 2 FF 1 sack

Golden Tate


67 catches, 947 yards, 8 TDs, PRTD

Christine Michael


35 rushes, 178 yards, 1TD

13 rec. 95 yards

Bruce Irvin
_________________
"Trying is the first step towards failure"


"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."


"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
Plush wrote:
sirensong wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Plush wrote:
Predict the stats of the player named above you in at least 3 categories. Once you have, name a player for the next person to do the same. Starting with....

Bobby Wagner


155 Tackles 4 sacks 3 Interceptions


Richard Sherman


59 Tackles 6 INT 22 Pass' defended 2 FF 1 sack

Golden Tate


67 catches, 947 yards, 8 TDs, PRTD

Christine Michael


35 rushes, 178 yards, 1TD

13 rec. 95 yards

Bruce Irvin


38 tackles, 8 sacks, 1FF

KJ Wright
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28901
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
Plush wrote:
sirensong wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Plush wrote:
Predict the stats of the player named above you in at least 3 categories. Once you have, name a player for the next person to do the same. Starting with....

Bobby Wagner


155 Tackles 4 sacks 3 Interceptions


Richard Sherman


59 Tackles 6 INT 22 Pass' defended 2 FF 1 sack

Golden Tate


67 catches, 947 yards, 8 TDs, PRTD

Christine Michael


35 rushes, 178 yards, 1TD

13 rec. 95 yards

Bruce Irvin


38 tackles, 8 sacks, 1FF

KJ Wright


117 Tackles, 1 INT, 3 FF, 2 Sacks


Kam Chancellor
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Officer Ricky


Joined: 09 Jul 2013
Posts: 1116
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tooki wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
Plush wrote:
sirensong wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Plush wrote:
Predict the stats of the player named above you in at least 3 categories. Once you have, name a player for the next person to do the same. Starting with....

Bobby Wagner


155 Tackles 4 sacks 3 Interceptions


Richard Sherman


59 Tackles 6 INT 22 Pass' defended 2 FF 1 sack

Golden Tate


67 catches, 947 yards, 8 TDs, PRTD

Christine Michael


35 rushes, 178 yards, 1TD

13 rec. 95 yards

Bruce Irvin


38 tackles, 8 sacks, 1FF

KJ Wright


117 Tackles, 1 INT, 3 FF, 2 Sacks


Kam Chancellor


68 Tackles, 2 INT, 2 FF, 5 PD


Zach Miller
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawksman81


Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 2571
Location: I am the Eyas
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

Officer Ricky wrote:
imani wrote:
Tooki wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
Plush wrote:
sirensong wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Plush wrote:
Predict the stats of the player named above you in at least 3 categories. Once you have, name a player for the next person to do the same. Starting with....

Bobby Wagner


155 Tackles 4 sacks 3 Interceptions


Richard Sherman


59 Tackles 6 INT 22 Pass' defended 2 FF 1 sack

Golden Tate


67 catches, 947 yards, 8 TDs, PRTD

Christine Michael


35 rushes, 178 yards, 1TD

13 rec. 95 yards

Bruce Irvin


38 tackles, 8 sacks, 1FF

KJ Wright


117 Tackles, 1 INT, 3 FF, 2 Sacks


Kam Chancellor


68 Tackles, 2 INT, 2 FF, 5 PD


Zach Miller


52 catches, 643 yard, 4 TDs

Russell W
_________________


SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plush


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 1435
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

hawksman81 wrote:
Officer Ricky wrote:
imani wrote:
Tooki wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
Plush wrote:
sirensong wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Plush wrote:
Predict the stats of the player named above you in at least 3 categories. Once you have, name a player for the next person to do the same. Starting with....

Bobby Wagner


155 Tackles 4 sacks 3 Interceptions


Richard Sherman


59 Tackles 6 INT 22 Pass' defended 2 FF 1 sack

Golden Tate


67 catches, 947 yards, 8 TDs, PRTD

Christine Michael


35 rushes, 178 yards, 1TD

13 rec. 95 yards

Bruce Irvin


38 tackles, 8 sacks, 1FF

KJ Wright


117 Tackles, 1 INT, 3 FF, 2 Sacks


Kam Chancellor


68 Tackles, 2 INT, 2 FF, 5 PD


Zach Miller


52 catches, 643 yard, 4 TDs

Russell W


33 TDs, 3400 Yds, 64 %, 14 Ints
_________________
Mossburg wrote:
I'm an anonymous bum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21594
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

I'm going to ask that we only quote the person you're quoting, otherwise it gets really messy in here.

Plush wrote:
33 TDs, 3400 Yds, 64 %, 14 Ints

Ill just pretend you asked about Earl Thomas since you didn't say anyone Laughing

65 tackles, 6 INTs, 14 PDs

Michael Bennett
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28901
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
I'm going to ask that we only quote the person you're quoting, otherwise it gets really messy in here.

Ill just pretend you asked about Earl Thomas since you didn't say anyone Laughing

65 tackles, 6 INTs, 14 PDs

Michael Bennett


9 TFL, 5 Sacks, 38 Tackles, 2 FF

Cliff Avril
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bobob123


Joined: 15 Oct 2012
Posts: 162
Location: somewhere in outer space!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
I'm going to ask that we only quote the person you're quoting, otherwise it gets really messy in here.

Ill just pretend you asked about Earl Thomas since you didn't say anyone Laughing

65 tackles, 6 INTs, 14 PDs

Michael Bennett


9 TFL, 5 Sacks, 38 Tackles, 2 FF

Cliff Avril


45 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 3 FF, 1 Int

Marshawn Lynch
_________________
....


"Guess what! I got a fever, and the only prescription, is MORE COWBELL!!" - Christopher Walken
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plush


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 1435
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

bobob123 wrote:
imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
I'm going to ask that we only quote the person you're quoting, otherwise it gets really messy in here.

Ill just pretend you asked about Earl Thomas since you didn't say anyone Laughing

65 tackles, 6 INTs, 14 PDs

Michael Bennett


9 TFL, 5 Sacks, 38 Tackles, 2 FF

Cliff Avril


45 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 3 FF, 1 Int

Marshawn Lynch


1380 yds, 11 tds, 4.7 avg, 19 catches

Brandon browner
_________________
Mossburg wrote:
I'm an anonymous bum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Officer Ricky


Joined: 09 Jul 2013
Posts: 1116
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: "Predict their stats" Game Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
Brandon browner


47 Tackles, 4 INT, 2 FF, 10 PD

Brandon Mebane
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group