Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

mock draft for jets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
speedkillz33

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: mock draft for jets Reply with quote

ill start with free agency where i think we will pick up Pat williams and hopefully Dwight Smith S from TB.
1st- Hopefully Carlos Rogers is still here, if not Marlin Jackson
2nd-Marion Barber III - we will probably let go of Jordan we need a long term replacement for Martin
3rd-Matt Jones - imagine a TE who runs a 4.37 in the forty did i mention he is also 6'6 247.
4th- Michael Boley- we need a LB i dont think Hobson can get the job done.
5th- Chad Owens- can be that 3rd receiver we need in the slot. Forty time not to impressive but can really play on the field. If not him Isaac West from Furman he ran a 4.38 second 40 at the combine.
6th-Calvin Armstrong- Massive tackle who is underrated could take Mckenzie's spot in the long run.
7th- Darren Sproles- if he is still there i think we should take a chance on this guy he could be a homerun. or if all else fails he will be there 3rd down change of pace back behind Barber
rabbisson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way Boley slips to Round 4.

I'm a Pats fan, so that's all I have 2 say.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
Superfreak842

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: mock draft for jets Reply with quote

wats up 33 wrote:
ill start with free agency where i think we will pick up Pat williams and hopefully Dwight Smith S from TB.
1st- Hopefully Carlos Rogers is still here, if not Marlin Jackson
2nd-Marion Barber III - we will probably let go of Jordan we need a long term replacement for Martin
3rd-Matt Jones - imagine a TE who runs a 4.37 in the forty did i mention he is also 6'6 247.
4th- Michael Boley- we need a LB i dont think Hobson can get the job done.
5th- Chad Owens- can be that 3rd receiver we need in the slot. Forty time not to impressive but can really play on the field. If not him Isaac West from Furman he ran a 4.38 second 40 at the combine.
6th-Calvin Armstrong- Massive tackle who is underrated could take Mckenzie's spot in the long run.
7th- Darren Sproles- if he is still there i think we should take a chance on this guy he could be a homerun. or if all else fails he will be there 3rd down change of pace back behind Barber

Are you forgetting about Derrick Blaylock? He was spectactular when he filled in for presit and the jets just spent a sh*tload og money on Blaylock so i doubt theyll throw it out the window by picking 2 rbs. Maybe Sproles later on but not MArion-barber
SuppaMan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barber is overrated anyways. I still wouldn't mind and I don't think they would either, if Cadillac or Ronnie Brown somehow fell to 26. We would definitely take them.

This was also posted before then.
speedkillz33

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i posted it before blaylock was signed so in the second we can pick up Kirk Morrison and with the 4th pick up a Dt to replace ferguson i dont really know which will be available in the 4th but thats wat we need.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: