Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Adopt-A-Jaguar 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46359
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I remembered a guy that I wanted and forgot about.

And as I refresh, he wasn't taken. Efff yeah.




I'm taking Shad Khan. Screw you guys!

erm....
jagman77 wrote:
Shad Khan
Good thing you couldn't pick a non-player until I just changed the rules then.

mike brown was available
and you take Shad Khan
Does Mike Brown own an EPL team and have the forum MVP award named after him? I think not.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 22004
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I remembered a guy that I wanted and forgot about.

And as I refresh, he wasn't taken. Efff yeah.




I'm taking Shad Khan. Screw you guys!

erm....
jagman77 wrote:
Shad Khan
Good thing you couldn't pick a non-player until I just changed the rules then.

mike brown was available
and you take Shad Khan
Does Mike Brown own an EPL team and have the forum MVP award named after him? I think not.

I regret voting for you.
Your sense went with your beard
_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46359
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I remembered a guy that I wanted and forgot about.

And as I refresh, he wasn't taken. Efff yeah.




I'm taking Shad Khan. Screw you guys!

erm....
jagman77 wrote:
Shad Khan
Good thing you couldn't pick a non-player until I just changed the rules then.

mike brown was available
and you take Shad Khan
Does Mike Brown own an EPL team and have the forum MVP award named after him? I think not.

I regret voting for you.
Your sense went with your beard


Deal with it.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 22004
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AF is doing Foster a Falcon too?
wut
_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20772
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Deal with it.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of you should join Adopt a Jet!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 22004
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
All of you should join Adopt a Jet!

why did FLAJ pick Greg Mcelroy?
It just doesn't make sense Laughing
_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46359
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
All of you should join Adopt a Jet!
I really have no desire to visit that forum though.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
green24 wrote:
All of you should join Adopt a Jet!

why did FLAJ pick Greg Mcelroy?
It just doesn't make sense Laughing

Because he's FLAJ. Cool

He picked Tebow last year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
green24 wrote:
All of you should join Adopt a Jet!
I really have no desire to visit that forum though.
But I made you a poll option in the GDT! Someone voted for you too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46359
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched that cat gif at least 20 times in a row now.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
.Buzz


Joined: 16 Jul 2013
Posts: 1469
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't there still a couple people that have to pick yet?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83823
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
OH SURE SPEND ALL OFFSEASON QUESTIONING HOW HE'S AS GOOD AS BEING CLAIMED AND THEN TAKE HIM ANYWAY SCREW YOU


Classic JC. Laughing


Point JC Laughing

He really was the only guy ive heard buzz about that was left, so thanks for that
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
.Buzz


Joined: 16 Jul 2013
Posts: 1469
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
OH SURE SPEND ALL OFFSEASON QUESTIONING HOW HE'S AS GOOD AS BEING CLAIMED AND THEN TAKE HIM ANYWAY SCREW YOU


Classic JC. Laughing


Point JC Laughing

He really was the only guy ive heard buzz about that was left, so thanks for that


Alan Ball, the guy who MJD said was MVP of camp and fits perfectly in the defense, hasn't had any buzz?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46359
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.Buzz wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
OH SURE SPEND ALL OFFSEASON QUESTIONING HOW HE'S AS GOOD AS BEING CLAIMED AND THEN TAKE HIM ANYWAY SCREW YOU


Classic JC. Laughing


Point JC Laughing

He really was the only guy ive heard buzz about that was left, so thanks for that


Alan Ball, the guy who MJD said was MVP of camp and fits perfectly in the defense, hasn't had any buzz?
He has buzz now. Or buzz has him. Something like that.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group