Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

QB Donovan McNabb retires on Monday; Eagles retire number 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Broadway Joe


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 7682
Location: Point Place, Wisconsin
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SiLo wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
SiLo wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
Then why comment about it.


Because I find it hilarious.


It's hilarious that you don't like the main player who made the franchise relevant again and without him chances are you wouldn't come to like the Eagles unless you have some Philadelphia ties.


I feel in love with the eagles from playing with them with Randall on NFL Quarterback Club '95 . I don't need you to believe anything, this is the internet, your opinion is irrelevant to me.


I never said I don't believe you. Although you are in an internet forum, and you claim my opinion is irrelevant but we are here to discuss, you can't blame us for our comments after the ones you just posted.
_________________

Thanks to Braylon4MVP for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SiLo


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 11223
Location: Dade County
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadway Joe wrote:
SiLo wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
SiLo wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
Then why comment about it.


Because I find it hilarious.


It's hilarious that you don't like the main player who made the franchise relevant again and without him chances are you wouldn't come to like the Eagles unless you have some Philadelphia ties.


I feel in love with the eagles from playing with them with Randall on NFL Quarterback Club '95 . I don't need you to believe anything, this is the internet, your opinion is irrelevant to me.


I never said I don't believe you. Although you are in an internet forum, and you claim my opinion is irrelevant but we are here to discuss, you can't blame us for our comments after the ones you just posted.


You jumped to a conclusion over a single statement. I play video games, and McNabb even sucks in those. How can I not hate the guy?
_________________

Bird Watch: Brandon Boykin
27 TACKLES 0 SACK 1 FF 2 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Broadway Joe


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 7682
Location: Point Place, Wisconsin
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SiLo wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
SiLo wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
SiLo wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
Then why comment about it.


Because I find it hilarious.


It's hilarious that you don't like the main player who made the franchise relevant again and without him chances are you wouldn't come to like the Eagles unless you have some Philadelphia ties.


I feel in love with the eagles from playing with them with Randall on NFL Quarterback Club '95 . I don't need you to believe anything, this is the internet, your opinion is irrelevant to me.


I never said I don't believe you. Although you are in an internet forum, and you claim my opinion is irrelevant but we are here to discuss, you can't blame us for our comments after the ones you just posted.


You jumped to a conclusion over a single statement. I play video games, and McNabb even sucks in those. How can I not hate the guy?


I think that must have been you. I have every madden since 04 and his biggest weakness is compensated by the player. But Madden is not an indicator of what a player is, I mean, I returned several punts for a TD with Reno Mahe and always broke the first tackle. Thomas Tapeh was a beast in short yardage situations.

I'm not saying you are not free to hate him, do so. What I'm saying is your opinion of him not being good is wrong.
_________________

Thanks to Braylon4MVP for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SiLo


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 11223
Location: Dade County
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadway Joe wrote:
SiLo wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
SiLo wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
SiLo wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
Then why comment about it.


Because I find it hilarious.


It's hilarious that you don't like the main player who made the franchise relevant again and without him chances are you wouldn't come to like the Eagles unless you have some Philadelphia ties.


I feel in love with the eagles from playing with them with Randall on NFL Quarterback Club '95 . I don't need you to believe anything, this is the internet, your opinion is irrelevant to me.


I never said I don't believe you. Although you are in an internet forum, and you claim my opinion is irrelevant but we are here to discuss, you can't blame us for our comments after the ones you just posted.


You jumped to a conclusion over a single statement. I play video games, and McNabb even sucks in those. How can I not hate the guy?


I think that must have been you. I have every madden since 04 and his biggest weakness is compensated by the player. But Madden is not an indicator of what a player is, I mean, I returned several punts for a TD with Reno Mahe and always broke the first tackle. Thomas Tapeh was a beast in short yardage situations.

I'm not saying you are not free to hate him, do so. What I'm saying is your opinion of him not being good is wrong.


I understand that, and as I stated I was young and acknowledge I may be wrong. Questioning my fanhood, because I don't like a guy... unwarranted.
_________________

Bird Watch: Brandon Boykin
27 TACKLES 0 SACK 1 FF 2 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43362
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting kind of heated here. Lets relax
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22839
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People disagree all the time guys about players it's why it's called an opinion. Whether a poster is right or wrong it doesn't mean that opinion dictates someones fan hood. Let's get back to the basics please.
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 4 Gm/ 20 Rec/ 353 Yds/ 3 TD/ 17.7 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
Sorry but its sad that a RB has the most TD catches for your franchise TD record passer. Just imagine if you will a TO 2nd season or another dynamic WR having more than 1-2 season with McNabb during his prime (yet in the league)

I wonder where Roger Craig ranks in TD catches with Rice, Taylor, Brent Jones on the roster or where the many RBs of a Brett Favre.


My thoughts exactly, thats almost unherd of it and hard to wrap your head around when you think about it. It also goes to show you tho to, how great Westy and McNabb were with so little around them.

McNabb would be a hands down HOFer and Super Bowl winner if he had 3 seasons with T.O or a T.O esque wide receiver.
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group