Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Seating Question from out of towner.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoj398

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:41 am    Post subject: Seating Question from out of towner. Reply with quote

Im planning on coming down to STL from Detroit for the SF@Rams game. i just have a couple questions as of now.

1.) How is the seating in the dome, were thinking about shelling out 200 for tickets on Stubhub? ( hoping thats good enough for great seats ) if anyone is a season ticket holder and willing to sell PM ME. ( not sure if this is against forum rules. if so i am sorry i really didnt no. )

2.) whats there to do if you dont drink alcohol, place to see, things to do?
D9-EM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Seating Question from out of towner. Reply with quote

Hoj398 wrote:
Im planning on coming down to STL from Detroit for the SF@Rams game. i just have a couple questions as of now.

1.) How is the seating in the dome, were thinking about shelling out 200 for tickets on Stubhub? ( hoping thats good enough for great seats ) if anyone is a season ticket holder and willing to sell PM ME. ( not sure if this is against forum rules. if so i am sorry i really didnt no. )

2.) whats there to do if you dont drink alcohol, place to see, things to do?

1. $200 should be enough to get you almost anywhere in the second tier of the 100s level. I usually sit there and I've been all over that section. The view is great from everywhere down there, so just take your pick.

2. Saint Louis Art Museum http://www.slam.org/
Saint Louis Zoo http://www.stlzoo.org/
Missouri Botanical Garden http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/
Saint Louis Science Center http://www.slsc.org/ (Good one if you have kids)
Oh yeah... and this thing.
Gateway Arch http://www.gatewayarch.com/
Jonezy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bud, I get y tickets on stubhub also, I live in Ontario , Canada. I spend about 250 per ticket on stub hub and get 45 yard line rams bench, those tickets are available every year, every game. I recommend them, if your gonna travel buddy, go big or don't go lol. Have fun bud

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
D9-EM

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
Hey bud, I get y tickets on stubhub also, I live in Ontario , Canada. I spend about 250 per ticket on stub hub and get 45 yard line rams bench, those tickets are available every year, every game. I recommend them, if your gonna travel buddy, go big or don't go lol. Have fun bud

Sunday night game bro. I'd be shocked if you can get that good of seats for 250.
Jonezy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D9-EM wrote:
Jonezy wrote:

Sunday night game bro. I'd be shocked if you can get that good of seats for 250.

I thought it was a Thursday nighter, nonetheless you are probably right

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
D9-EM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
D9-EM wrote:
Jonezy wrote:

Yeah, Thursday. Sorry
Hoj398

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
D9-EM wrote:
Jonezy wrote:

yea its a thursday night. i found 35 yard line seats for either 200 or 216 i cant really remember

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: