Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Atlanta Falcons Training Camp Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: 2013 Atlanta Falcons Training Camp Discussion Reply with quote

XBL GT: l JGOLD l
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So uh... I got Brian Banks making the roster! haha

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodman needs to step up and take that LDE spot.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abe more worried about money than rings. Wish he could come chase a ring with us for one more year.

Trufant vs. Alford should be interesting.

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonnyQuest wrote:
Abe more worried about money than rings. Wish he could come chase a ring with us for one more year.

Ehhh. I think it's pre-determined who gets the first shot, whether they say so or not.

Best battle will be at RG/RT/LDE and our second DT spot really. Peria/Peters need to step up completely. Peters has shown better promise, but Peria seems to be progressing a bit. JMO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:

Ehhh. I think it's pre-determined who gets the first shot, whether they say so or not.

Best battle will be at RG/RT/LDE and our second DT spot really. Peria/Peters need to step up completely. Peters has shown better promise, but Peria seems to be progressing a bit. JMO

I agree that it isn't really a battle, but Alford won't think of it that way. I feel Jerry has completely busted, and he is what he is.

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
swoosh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides the obvious position battles, I'm curious to see who steps up at WR. Roddy, Julio, and HD are obvious locks. Davis has the inside track of makinig the team. But who wins the last spot? Keep an eye out for Darius Johnson.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonnyQuest wrote:
adam9 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:

I agree that it isn't really a battle, but Alford won't think of it that way. I feel Jerry has completely busted, and he is what he is.

I can see he's not what we expected, but he's not awful. Hasn't shown enough to start though I guess, especially over Peters if he plays like he did the year before last

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Besides the obvious position battles, I'm curious to see who steps up at WR. Roddy, Julio, and HD are obvious locks. Davis has the inside track of makinig the team. But who wins the last spot? Keep an eye out for Darius Johnson.

Cone IMO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Cone IMO
Forgot about him. I could see them keeping six WR's.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interested to see who the 9th OL is - still a little peeved we lost Bryce Harris last year.

Also the battle for backup safety between Mitchell/Schillinger/the rookies should be worth watching (also do we bring in a vet here like Hope)

And of course the most important one - who gets the RT slot. That's where my eyes will be focused during the PS games.
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Cone IMO
Forgot about him. I could see them keeping six WR's.

Ehhh. We haven't in the past. I don't see why we'd start now

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrawABlank wrote:
Interested to see who the 9th OL is - still a little peeved we lost Bryce Harris last year.

Also the battle for backup safety between Mitchell/Schillinger/the rookies should be worth watching (also do we bring in a vet here like Hope)

And of course the most important one - who gets the RT slot. That's where my eyes will be focused during the PS games.

I wonder what will happen with Phillipkeith Manley. He originally made the roster last year, and then went to the PS and then went back active at the end of the year.

Anyways, my two battles to watch are still LDE ( we need someone to step up) and RT like you said. I hope Holmes can win/handle RT duties

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
DrawABlank wrote:

I wonder what will happen with Phillipkeith Manley. He originally made the roster last year, and then went to the PS and then went back active at the end of the year.

Anyways, my two battles to watch are still LDE ( we need someone to step up) and RT like you said. I hope Holmes can win/handle RT duties

I really hope that LSU game is a testament to what Goodman can do. He practically won that game for Clemson.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrawABlank wrote:

Everyone here (including myself), thinks/ wants Holmes to get the spot, but I feel like the media isn't talking about him at all. I'm really going to be watching and rooting for Holmes, but I don't think he's a lock to start at all.

I'm also curious to see who starts at C/RG.

Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: