Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles claim RB William Powell from Cards; Cut WR Miller
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 37989
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
I think the Dane means stacked in quantity.


Yes. I would re-post billys picture, but I find it annoying large.
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 41344
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Phire wrote:
I think the Dane means stacked in quantity.


Yes. I would re-post billys picture, but I find it annoying large.



_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 37989
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Phire wrote:
I think the Dane means stacked in quantity.


Yes. I would re-post billys picture, but I find it annoying large.




To be fair I was on the ipad
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PowerElite


Joined: 25 Dec 2009
Posts: 8808
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles18 wrote:
I don't think we have the best of anything. Were an above average team with only one true elite player and that is McCoy


The Eagles are not above average. The Eagles are a bad team that have huge question marks in the two most important areas, QB and pass rush. No one should be surprised if this team goes 2-14. Just be happy with the high draft pick. Clownin for Clowney!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 37989
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
eagles18 wrote:
I don't think we have the best of anything. Were an above average team with only one true elite player and that is McCoy


The Eagles are not above average. The Eagles are a bad team that have huge question marks in the two most important areas, QB and pass rush. No one should be surprised if this team goes 2-14. Just be happy with the high draft pick. Clownin for Clowney!


Anything is possible, but I would be surprised if we didn't improve a lot (at least) on offense. Chip will feed Shady and Bryce.
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group