Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DEN LB Miller suspended 6 games; Tried to cheat test [pg.28]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
broncos67


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 21149
Location: Capitol Cit-ay
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must agree a bit with Alaska Magnum. Realistically, if Aldon Smith isn't suspended for some time for his second DUI offense, where Miller got 6 games for trying to game the testing system...it's a bit inconsistent.
_________________


Thanks, Tzimisce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mke1010


Joined: 08 Mar 2008
Posts: 1687
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
I must agree a bit with Alaska Magnum. Realistically, if Aldon Smith isn't suspended for some time for his second DUI offense, where Miller got 6 games for trying to game the testing system...it's a bit inconsistent.


It maybe a moot point. Unlike VON, Aldon Smith stood up like a man and acknowledged he had a problem he needed to fix. VON's response was I've done no wrong.
Smith is taking time away from the Niners. (many speculate at least a month)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncos67


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 21149
Location: Capitol Cit-ay
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mke1010 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
I must agree a bit with Alaska Magnum. Realistically, if Aldon Smith isn't suspended for some time for his second DUI offense, where Miller got 6 games for trying to game the testing system...it's a bit inconsistent.


It maybe a moot point. Unlike VON, Aldon Smith stood up like a man and acknowledged he had a problem he needed to fix. VON's response was I've done no wrong.
Smith is taking time away from the Niners. (many speculate at least a month)


Smith also did that last time and then did it again. While Von didn't do that, he also hasn't gotten 2 DUIs and had rumors surrounding him about firing illegally owned weaponry off at parties.
_________________


Thanks, Tzimisce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bobdevine


Joined: 24 Jan 2008
Posts: 2115
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A possible picture of Von smoking weed just hit the internet:
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2014/01/photo-of-von-miller-allegedly-smoking-a-blunt-surfaces/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingBishop


Joined: 29 Dec 2013
Posts: 1810
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:
A possible picture of Von smoking weed just hit the internet:
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2014/01/photo-of-von-miller-allegedly-smoking-a-blunt-surfaces/


Well sure hope that is a really old pic
_________________


Props to Joe_Is_The_Best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8008
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingBishop wrote:
bobdevine wrote:
A possible picture of Von smoking weed just hit the internet:
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2014/01/photo-of-von-miller-allegedly-smoking-a-blunt-surfaces/


Well sure hope that is a really old pic

It freaking better be. Or else hes done in the NFL.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 14674
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would bet that is an old picture.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10429
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably old, but it will prompt a test, hope he's ready.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32
Page 32 of 32

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group