Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DEN LB Miller suspended 6 games; Tried to cheat test [pg.28]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PackAtBroncos07


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 3223
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mke1010 wrote:
Packatbroncos07 has got to be the most annoying dude on this forum. VON could be arrested for murder and he would still get his panties in a jiffy because too many people over reacted. Smile
P.s- Insulting Akrna like you did just reflects poorly on you and highlights the type of values you represent. Not surprised you find VON's conduct to be no big deal.


dudes been coming after me for weeks now get over it. I didn't say anything That wasn't true or a fair inference given how he's treating me.
But yeah I guess I'd find winning annoying too if I was the one losing. You got me there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PackAtBroncos07


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 3223
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
When you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. The fact that you are directing people to search your posts means you're wrong and trying to backtrack. I'll ask this, if this news about Von was known a few weeks ago, why didn't any major media outlet report it? Why didn't any member of this forum, except you, know it? Sounds like a load of BS to me.


You better be getting a warning for the personal attack. That isn't the first time you've said something like that to me either.

literally a 2 second search of "von miller spilled pee" returned this as the first result:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/19/spilled-urine-diluted-urine-led-to-von-miller-mess/

why would mass media not report this then (the article is dated mid-august)? Without searching to see if this is the second time they've posted this story, which would be the worst journalism I've ever seen, cuz, simply, they missed it and still want the web traffic even though the story is a month and a half old. They probably didn't mention how "he cheated" cuz it would be to easy for a search engine to connect the two stories.

Anyone else have de ja vu right now?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncos67


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 22163
Location: Conshohocken
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
When you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. The fact that you are directing people to search your posts means you're wrong and trying to backtrack. I'll ask this, if this news about Von was known a few weeks ago, why didn't any major media outlet report it? Why didn't any member of this forum, except you, know it? Sounds like a load of BS to me.


You better be getting a warning for the personal attack. That isn't the first time you've said something like that to me either.

literally a 2 second search of "von miller spilled pee" returned this as the first result:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/19/spilled-urine-diluted-urine-led-to-von-miller-mess/

why would mass media not report this then (the article is dated mid-august)? Without searching to see if this is the second time they've posted this story, which would be the worst journalism I've ever seen, cuz, simply, they missed it and still want the web traffic even though the story is a month and a half old. They probably didn't mention how "he cheated" cuz it would be to easy for a search engine to connect the two stories.

Anyone else have de ja vu right now?


In what way is what you quoted a personal attack?

Anyway, the link you posted does not contain anywhere near the amount of information that the story Billy posted does. Yes, we know he spilled his urine. Nowhere in your link does it mention that Von Miller and the sample collector conspired to provide the league with a sample that wasn't Miller's. That's a pretty important part of the story you conveniently glossed over because it hurts your argument.

Better luck next time.
_________________


Thanks, Tzimisce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PackAtBroncos07


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 3223
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
When you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. The fact that you are directing people to search your posts means you're wrong and trying to backtrack. I'll ask this, if this news about Von was known a few weeks ago, why didn't any major media outlet report it? Why didn't any member of this forum, except you, know it? Sounds like a load of BS to me.


You better be getting a warning for the personal attack. That isn't the first time you've said something like that to me either.

literally a 2 second search of "von miller spilled pee" returned this as the first result:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/19/spilled-urine-diluted-urine-led-to-von-miller-mess/

why would mass media not report this then (the article is dated mid-august)? Without searching to see if this is the second time they've posted this story, which would be the worst journalism I've ever seen, cuz, simply, they missed it and still want the web traffic even though the story is a month and a half old. They probably didn't mention how "he cheated" cuz it would be to easy for a search engine to connect the two stories.

Anyone else have de ja vu right now?


In what way is what you quoted a personal attack?

Anyway, the link you posted does not contain anywhere near the amount of information that the story Billy posted does. Yes, we know he spilled his urine. Nowhere in your link does it mention that Von Miller and the sample collector conspired to provide the league with a sample that wasn't Miller's. That's a pretty important part of the story you conveniently glossed over because it hurts your argument.

Better luck next time.


uh I said "The" personal attack referring to the page before where you call me a child among other things again.

I did not read Billys article I read http://t.foxsports.msn.com/nfl/report-miller-tried-to-manipulate-test

Then the headline here stating he cheated and then asked politely if this was in fact the old news posted over a month ago. Then I have to deal with posts like AKRNAs. You guys are d bags.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncos67


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 22163
Location: Conshohocken
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you didn't read the story but commented on it and then mocked a bunch of people? Do you realize how foolish that makes you look?
_________________


Thanks, Tzimisce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PackAtBroncos07


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 3223
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
So you didn't read the story but commented on it and then mocked a bunch of people? Do you realize how foolish that makes you look?


No. I read a repost without the collector info on a different site then asked a question. The foolish thing was to call you fools. But I still think yall are. All I did was jump the gun. Prepare to be beated on now too though from now on
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncos67


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 22163
Location: Conshohocken
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
So you didn't read the story but commented on it and then mocked a bunch of people? Do you realize how foolish that makes you look?


No. I read a repost without the collector info on a different site then asked a question. The foolish thing was to call you fools. But I still think yall are. All I did was jump the gun. Prepare to be beated on now too though from now on


Go for it. Don't act like your statements aren't going to cause criticism or at the very least spur some discussion. Unlike you, I can handle criticism and differing viewpoints, without resorting to mocking someone's age/telling them they have Alzheimer's or simply saying we're all "dbags."
_________________


Thanks, Tzimisce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PackAtBroncos07


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 3223
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
So you didn't read the story but commented on it and then mocked a bunch of people? Do you realize how foolish that makes you look?


No. I read a repost without the collector info on a different site then asked a question. The foolish thing was to call you fools. But I still think yall are. All I did was jump the gun. Prepare to be beated on now too though from now on


Go for it. Don't act like your statements aren't going to cause criticism or at the very least spur some discussion. Unlike you, I can handle criticism and differing viewpoints, without resorting to mocking someone's age/telling them they have Alzheimer's or simply saying we're all "dbags."



You're done. I won't believe a single word you say from now on. I bet you can't handle an ounce of criticism either. You just say things to say them.

Quote:
Miller, whose initial diluted sample counted as a positive test


Hey AKRNA, the word "diluted" appears in the article right there.


Last edited by PackAtBroncos07 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncoBruin


Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 11495
Location: Santa Clarita, CA, USA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread just got really, really stupid.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 16424
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoBruin wrote:
This thread just got really, really stupid.
It was bound to be with how stupid Miller is appearing to be.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10745
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 consider yourself OFFICIALLY WARNED. You need a serious review of forum rules, because today you've broken just about all of them.

Let's get started:

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
germ-x wrote:
It seems every week Von Miller ends up looking like even more of an idiot.


Is this not old news? I posted a story about this weeks ago. We knew he never actually tested positive all along.

Rolling Eyes

He spilled his pee and came back all hydrated from practice. This is weeks old fools.


Webmaster wrote:
2. Personal attacks, name calling, and threats to other members are not allowed.


You can't call other posters names, PackatBroncos07.


PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
Did you even read what Billy Spikes wrote?

You either A. Didn't read it, or B. Have decided to launch into an entirely irrelevant rambling.

Where exactly, outside of your mind, did he "spill his pee and come back all hydrated from practice".

You may want to reconsider your "fools" statement. Wink


go back to bed grandpa. Like I just said it was what was stated in a article I posted weeks ago. This is you guys getting all riled up like the media wants you to when they post crap like this. You say rethink your fool statement yet you keep proving it true. I'd find the article for you but it's clear your alzeimer's prevents you thinking, let alone reading. Get off my D.


Webmaster wrote:
2. Personal attacks, name calling, and threats to other members are not allowed.


"Grandpa" is name calling, that's against the rules.

Webmaster wrote:
1. Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs.


AKRNA has made it no secret that he is above the average age of the rest of the posters in this forum. Given what you, and everyone else know about AKRNA your comments come off as abusive, slanderous and even hateful. The Alzheimer's comment disgusts me and you should be ashamed of yourself for even throwing it out there.

Further, "get off my D" - this is vulgar. You're not fooling anyone except the auto censor by saying "D."

Webmaster wrote:
3. Do not flame or troll. This is when you start a topic or post just to anger or incite other members.


This post serves little purpose other than to attack a fellow poster.

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
So you didn't read the story but commented on it and then mocked a bunch of people? Do you realize how foolish that makes you look?


No. I read a repost without the collector info on a different site then asked a question. The foolish thing was to call you fools. But I still think yall are. All I did was jump the gun. Prepare to be beated on now too though from now on


Webmaster wrote:
2. Personal attacks, name calling, and threats to other members are not allowed.


This comes off as a threat, first of all. More realistically though, it messes with the forum's integrity, and get's in the way of healthy discussion.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Webmaster


Site Admin
Joined: 05 Oct 2004
Posts: 8197
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 has been banned for a month.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AKRNA


Joined: 28 May 2008
Posts: 5154
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My, this thread sure went south.

Anyway pack, just to ease your mind, I'm not a grandpa yet. Not that I haven't done my part, my children at this point just aren't interested. Since I'm only 62 I've got lots of time.

Shouldn't have a problem with Alzheimer's as it's basically genetically passed and both my folks are in their 90's and Alzheimer's free.

As far as goin' back to sleep. I would've loved to. I really like my Sunday naps. The hunters I've got here now wouldn't cooperate though. Knocked down a 68" Bull right after my post this AM so spent my day up to my waist in dead moose. Just got the blood cleaned out of my chainsaw and calling it a day.

Gotta admit, this did get mighty entertaining after I left. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
champ+jay+al=SB


Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 15459
Location: Boulder
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
My, this thread sure went south.

Anyway pack, just to ease your mind, I'm not a grandpa yet. Not that I haven't done my part, my children at this point just aren't interested. Since I'm only 62 I've got lots of time.

Shouldn't have a problem with Alzheimer's as it's basically genetically passed and both my folks are in their 90's and Alzheimer's free.

As far as goin' back to sleep. I would've loved to. I really like my Sunday naps. The hunters I've got here now wouldn't cooperate though. Knocked down a 68" Bull right after my post this AM so spent my day up to my waist in dead moose. Just got the blood cleaned out of my chainsaw and calling it a day.

Gotta admit, this did get mighty entertaining after I left. Laughing


So this was the most BA reply to an attack that I have ever seen on here.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 16424
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
My, this thread sure went south.

Anyway pack, just to ease your mind, I'm not a grandpa yet. Not that I haven't done my part, my children at this point just aren't interested. Since I'm only 62 I've got lots of time.

Shouldn't have a problem with Alzheimer's as it's basically genetically passed and both my folks are in their 90's and Alzheimer's free.

As far as goin' back to sleep. I would've loved to. I really like my Sunday naps. The hunters I've got here now wouldn't cooperate though. Knocked down a 68" Bull right after my post this AM so spent my day up to my waist in dead moose. Just got the blood cleaned out of my chainsaw and calling it a day.

Gotta admit, this did get mighty entertaining after I left. Laughing


So this was the most BA reply to an attack that I have ever seen on here.
Just call him Clint Eastwood
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 30 of 32

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group