Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Patriots Forum - Ranking the Roster #2 - Vince Wilfork
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
goldfishwars


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 8620
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Vince at two! I dread to think what would happen if he got injured.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 40519
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomRalph wrote:


The little guy never stood a chance.
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChazStandard


Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 3965
Location: The bandwagon, hop on up!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
TomRalph wrote:


The little guy never stood a chance.


The bite before that it was still a whole turkey.

Big Vince at #2.
_________________
Quote:
Well, I'm the President of the Howdy Doody Circus Army!


Adopt-a-Pat 2014: Robert Gronkowski TE
Rec: 31 Yards: 409 TDs: 4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 40519
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll create the next thread tomorrow, if Wilfork still has the majority of the votes I'll skip this to thread number 4 and give Gronk the number 3 spot.
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I_GET_SAX


Joined: 17 Nov 2012
Posts: 6214
Location: The Granite State
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brady is the consistent anchor on the offense and Vince has always been that for our DL and Defense as a whole. Brady 1 & Wilfork 2 is legit. My vote for #3 will not be Gronk.
_________________

Sig by Smack
AAP Chandler Jones
2.5 Sax, 17 tackles, 1 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 40519
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
Brady is the consistent anchor on the offense and Vince has always been that for our DL and Defense as a whole. Brady 1 & Wilfork 2 is legit. My vote for #3 will not be Gronk.


Who would it be for?
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I_GET_SAX


Joined: 17 Nov 2012
Posts: 6214
Location: The Granite State
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:
Brady is the consistent anchor on the offense and Vince has always been that for our DL and Defense as a whole. Brady 1 & Wilfork 2 is legit. My vote for #3 will not be Gronk.


Who would it be for?


Not to take anything from Gronk as a dynamic yet fragile young stud at TE. To me Jerod Mayo is #3 to me. Consistently up there in the top of the league for tackles, a young leader/captain and the real start for BB on that youth movement on D. Taken top 10 and to me is a top 10 pick worthy player and for this scenario to me he's gotta be #3 for NE.
_________________

Sig by Smack
AAP Chandler Jones
2.5 Sax, 17 tackles, 1 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 40519
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:
Brady is the consistent anchor on the offense and Vince has always been that for our DL and Defense as a whole. Brady 1 & Wilfork 2 is legit. My vote for #3 will not be Gronk.


Who would it be for?


Not to take anything from Gronk as a dynamic yet fragile young stud at TE. To me Jerod Mayo is #3 to me. Consistently up there in the top of the league for tackles, a young leader/captain and the real start for BB on that youth movement on D. Taken top 10 and to me is a top 10 pick worthy player and for this scenario to me he's gotta be #3 for NE.


It's a good point, but i still feel Gronk will get the majority of the votes for number 3 and it's probably best to just skip to thread 4, unless someone else feels Gronk isn't his number 3 player.
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 40519
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to move on to the next thread, DT Vince Wilfork has been selected at number 2 after Tom Brady.



*As i mentioned I'm going ahead and giving the number 3 spot to TE Rob Gronkawski because he would almost undoubtedly get that spot based on the voting.
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group