Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titania Fantasy Keeper League (Draft finished!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should we add an IR spot?
Yes, 1 spot
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Yes, 2 spots
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No, make the owner save a bench spot for injured players
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Author Message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 37726
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Just a reminder, draft is tonight at 9 central. So, about 4 and a half hours.


Almost forgot. Will bust my butt to get there on time. Today we were slammed.
_________________

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 25706
Location: Props to El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Just a reminder, draft is tonight at 9 central. So, about 4 and a half hours.


Almost forgot. Will bust my butt to get there on time. Today we were slammed.
Good news is, you pick first so it's pretty easy to set your board and then it's almost two full rounds before you pick again.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
UTMoc10


Joined: 18 Oct 2009
Posts: 2470
Location: Lakeland, Fl
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first ever keeper league. Excited to get this under way. Not to mention I love my draft spot.
_________________
2014 Adpot-A-Titan
Kendall Wright


Props to "Peppers90" on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 25706
Location: Props to El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm liking the fifth spot. Just went ahead and set my top 100 and removed every kicker and defense from my draft board in case disaster occurs during the draft. Would rather be forced to grab a Def and K from free agency than risk the computer autopicking the Seahawks defense in the fifth round. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 23968
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 hour until I own this league. Sucks I'm picking last though.
_________________
Adopt-A-Titan:
Chance Warmack
Karl Klug
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 25706
Location: Props to El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

25 minutes until the draft!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
-Hope-


Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 20420
Location: The []_[]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh...could I get a link to the league page? I seem to have lost it and there only appears to be a link to the invite in this thread. Oops. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 25706
Location: Props to El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:
Uh...could I get a link to the league page? I seem to have lost it and there only appears to be a link to the invite in this thread. Oops. Laughing

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/229736
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
UTMoc10


Joined: 18 Oct 2009
Posts: 2470
Location: Lakeland, Fl
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T-minus 5 minutes!
_________________
2014 Adpot-A-Titan
Kendall Wright


Props to "Peppers90" on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-Hope-


Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 20420
Location: The []_[]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:
Uh...could I get a link to the league page? I seem to have lost it and there only appears to be a link to the invite in this thread. Oops. Laughing

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/229736

Thanks. Let's do thissss Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 37726
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Just a reminder, draft is tonight at 9 central. So, about 4 and a half hours.


Almost forgot. Will bust my butt to get there on time. Today we were slammed.
Good news is, you pick first so it's pretty easy to set your board and then it's almost two full rounds before you pick again.


Well duh Michael Griffin is #1.

Currently loading it up, taking FOREVER (2 minutes now)...
_________________

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 23968
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I pretty much got the best team. CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
_________________
Adopt-A-Titan:
Chance Warmack
Karl Klug
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UTMoc10


Joined: 18 Oct 2009
Posts: 2470
Location: Lakeland, Fl
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
So I pretty much got the best team. CHAMPIONSHIP!!!


Think you're gonna need a little help with those WR's...


BTW steal of the draft. Luke Keuchly in the 11th.

I'm gonna win based on his tackles alone. Laughing
_________________
2014 Adpot-A-Titan
Kendall Wright


Props to "Peppers90" on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 25706
Location: Props to El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTMoc10 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
So I pretty much got the best team. CHAMPIONSHIP!!!


Think you're gonna need a little help with those WR's...


BTW steal of the draft. Luke Keuchly in the 11th.

I'm gonna win based on his tackles alone. Laughing
I was definitely going to take him if he was there. Did anybody miss the draft?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
-Hope-


Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 20420
Location: The []_[]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Did anybody miss the draft?

I might as well have. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group