Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bacarri Rambo's idol was Sean Taylor
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DCRED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:
Turtle just gets confused from Bicardi to Bacarri. It happens.
funny enough, I had written that before but changed my answer because its "Bacardi" not "bicardi" Laughing I looked it up. Wink

point was you didn't need to look it up WHEN YOU WERE QUOTING something with his name in it right after u spelled it lmao Laughing that's what made the 494th iphone excuse funny...

But anyway it's spelled is better than his original name that I won't mention since he already said he won't answer to it

I think this guy is going to be one of my favorite players Laughing
I think this has gone on too long, can we talk about the actual article... Wink

Well, since you responded 4 times it's gone on too long ? I exercise my right to free speech Wink

But the article wasn't THAT interesting... not as interesting as it will be seeing Rambo making QB's scared to throw his way
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
If his name was actually Bacardi Rambo he would have the greatest name in the history of the NFL.

would inspire a new flavor rum Laughing but I think there is gonna be a few drinks named after him anyway...

Well ... if you drink too many, you are certain to be hammered across the middle.
DCRED

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
DCRED wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
If his name was actually Bacardi Rambo he would have the greatest name in the history of the NFL.

would inspire a new flavor rum Laughing but I think there is gonna be a few drinks named after him anyway...

Well ... if you drink too many, you are certain to be hammered across the middle.

Hahaha.
I wish it could be other than rum, such a sleepy buzz. Something more ferocious. But since it's got to be Bacardi, then............

151, Grenadine? any other suggestions???... I quit drinking but I would love to walk up to the bar and order a Bacardi Rambo!
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
Woz wrote:
DCRED wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:

Hahaha.
I wish it could be other than rum, such a sleepy buzz. Something more ferocious. But since it's got to be Bacardi, then............

151, Grenadine? any other suggestions???... I quit drinking but I would love to walk up to the bar and order a Bacardi Rambo!
I'm going to ask him on twitter if he has a drink named after him from college. Who knows, he may already have one

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: