Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Which Undrafted Free Agents Will Make The Final Roster?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SerenityNow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Which Undrafted Free Agents Will Make The Final Roster? Reply with quote

I figured I'd try to jump start some conversation in here since this is the slowest time of the offseason for news. Every year it seems like at least one undrafted free agent comes in and surprises everybody by making the team. So, with training camp and preseason right around the corner what Titans undrafted free agents do you think could surprise everyone and make the 53 man roster this year?

Two names that I'm going to be closely monitoring are DT Stefan Charles from Canada and CB George Baker from South Florida. Stefan Charles is quite simply an incredibly big dude at DT and watching his film from Canada he was manhandling guys on almost every snap. If he could translate that to the NFL he could be a special talent for us. I couldn't find any of George Baker's game film, but just watching the short clip from his pro day he looks to have some serious speed out there. I'm intrigued to see how he does in camp/preseason when he gets an opportunity. So, feel free to contribute with any under the radar guys that you think could make an impact right from the get go. Maybe we can get the discussion up and rolling again just in time for training camp to start! Very Happy

Credit to Sandwich for the signature!
2014 Adopt-A-Titan: Delanie Walker & Taylor Lewan
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had to pick one, it would be Charles. He certainly has an uphill battle though because there are a lot of DT's ahead of him at this point.

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: