Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos OL Saulsberry Arrested for DUI
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AKRNA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
Am I the only one who is bothered by the fact that the organization has elected to try to keep these arrests hidden from the public?

I remember one of the things that changed, or was said it was going to change, post-Mac was the team would be more transparent. That lasted about a season-and-a-half I guess.

This circle-the-wagons, obfuscate, speak a lot but say very little, kind of garbage reminds me of the 2009-10 period and, I'm 99% certain, comes straight from Joe Ellis.

No bud, you're not the only one. To me, that's the most troubling aspect. Delay the announcement a day or two to get a statement ready but months? No way!

This does fall under Ellis' purview. Has nothing to do with Elways "football operations".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: