Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Denver LT Clady Signs 5 Year Deal
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cutler06

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, here's a thought...since you guys are planning to trade him, the team that is looking to trade for him will have to pay hime, close to Clady money, at least that's what he'll be expecting...do you think that will have a negative impact on your trading position ?? Knowing tey'll have to pay the guy $9M+, would you rather give up a 2nd or a 4th ??

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
Rumless

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
Well, here's a thought...since you guys are planning to trade him, the team that is looking to trade for him will have to pay hime, close to Clady money, at least that's what he'll be expecting...do you think that will have a negative impact on your trading position ?? Knowing tey'll have to pay the guy $9M+, would you rather give up a 2nd or a 4th ??

We could very easily get a 3rd/4th in draft compensation, why trade him for that amount anyway?

In fact, I'm not sure he's better than our very own London Fletcher.[/quote]
DT58_lives_on

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I'm gonna spin this one, though I certainly get your point 06. If you could get a player who can be argued as a top 10 at his position, is relatively young (and your team needed a LT), wouldn't you be willing to give up a second round pick?
Cutler06

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT58_lives_on wrote:
Quote:

I'm gonna spin this one, though I certainly get your point 06. If you could get a player who can be argued as a top 10 at his position, is relatively young (and your team needed a LT), wouldn't you be willing to give up a second round pick?

Why not draft an OT in the 2nd and pay millions less ?? Granted, the current player is already NFL- ready but he'snot that young (will be 30 when that trade comes) and demanding a $9-10M salary, I'm drafting a guy who doesn't have the mileage on him and is a ton cheaper

Not saying he won't get traded if he plays well, just another line of thought

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
DT58_lives_on wrote:
Quote:

Why not draft an OT in the 2nd and pay millions less ?? Granted, the current player is already NFL- ready but he'snot that young (will be 30 when that trade comes) and demanding a $9-10M salary, I'm drafting a guy who doesn't have the mileage on him and is a ton cheaper

Not saying he won't get traded if he plays well, just another line of thought

We would have to trade Albert about 7 months after his franchise tag runs out for him to be 30 at the time of that trade....

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
Pre-Season: 5 receptions, 132 yards, 2 TDs
marnz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think we will be able to trade albert he will be a FA next year he is looking for his big money deal and some teal will give it to him. I doubt a team will be that desperate they will trade for him

either way i think we will be fine stephenson is very good imo and we do have fisher. Stephenso will get another year to develop even though imo he is ready based of his play last year and fisher will mand the LT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: