Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

QB Position
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DABEARSLCF04

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if it was Lovie not being able to adapt or just the Packers getting better as Lovies time went on. When he first got here he had the Packers number.

I'm going with not being able to adapt... or not knowing anything about offense. Turner, Martz, and derp Tice showes us a lot.

Adopt a Bear.... Ka'Deem Carey.... HB.... Arizona
18att for 78 yards 4.3avg. HALL OF FAME!
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gizmo2012 wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
I'm a huge Jay Cutler apologist, but there can be no excuses this year. Here's why: his two biggest flaws have always been his footwork and his decision-making. I get the impression that improving those aspects of Cutler's game weren't a very big priority under Lovie, but Trestman shouldn't have much tolerance for inadequacy in that department.

It's hard to support a guy that has panic attacks every time he plays the Packers. It may be time to move on so Tresman is playing it smart.

I think it's far more that GB was able to abuse our porous OL to the tune of Jay getting hit on every drop back. Every QB gets rattled when they're hit 20 times in a game. Every single one.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
ak06max

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
I'm a huge Jay Cutler apologist, but there can be no excuses this year. Here's why: his two biggest flaws have always been his footwork and his decision-making. I get the impression that improving those aspects of Cutler's game weren't a very big priority under Lovie, but Trestman shouldn't have much tolerance for inadequacy in that department.

It's hard to support a guy that has panic attacks every time he plays the Packers. It may be time to move on so Tresman is playing it smart.

I think it's far more that GB was able to abuse our porous OL to the tune of Jay getting hit on every drop back. Every QB gets rattled when they're hit 20 times in a game. Every single one.

Very true.. Especially with his offensive coaching Martz 7 steps and Tice having no clue what to call makes a unhappy Jay.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the absolute talent mismatch they had against us.

In particular there superbowl run..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nads786 wrote:

Yeah, case in point, not a single first round pick from the JA era remains on the team. 10 years NOT ONE 1st round pick on the team only 2 years removed. That's a yo.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
thebeast15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Nads786 wrote:

Yeah, case in point, not a single first round pick from the JA era remains on the team. 10 years NOT ONE 1st round pick on the team only 2 years removed. That's a yo.

Absolutely crazy...
IronMike84

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Nads786 wrote:

I feel like that's a fact that often gets overlooked on the national stage, for whatever reason. For as awful as he was, Angelo flew under the radar outside of Chicago.
Bfan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Nads786 wrote:

I gotta quit reading this stuff while I am eating lunch. I almost puked all over my desk Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: