Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hillman wants the keys, who gets them?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
copeland

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Hillman wants the keys, who gets them? Reply with quote

I love the fire he shows. Can he be the guy?
I think it will still be a RB by committee, but who, at this point, do you think gets the big load?
I see all three as being productive in their own way, but still seems to me that pass pro is the most important barometer to seeing the most playing time.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000217675/article/ronnie-hillman-wants-to-be-denver-broncos-main-back
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has the speed and the vision. He just isn't that big. Then again either was Marshall Faulk. The think with Faulk was that he literally could line up as WR and he was just as good as a WR as he was a RB.
JackedUP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching Hillman last year he is going to have to improve dramatically with his burst and power. Last year I can't remember seeing him break a tackle and he lost yards or had a no gain on a very high percentage of runs. He seems tentative out there and I hope he gains confidence and put the time in the weight room.
b_rent87

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm supposed to be with Ronnie in a couple of hours, him and Omar, and Duke. Maybe I should tell him he needs to break more tackles Laughing

Props to Jamison on the sig
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b_rent87 wrote:
I'm supposed to be with Ronnie in a couple of hours, him and Omar, and Duke. Maybe I should tell him he needs to break more tackles Laughing

WTH? Are you friends with these folks?
b_rent87

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
b_rent87 wrote:

WTH? Are you friends with these folks?
Omar and Ronnie aren't coming to the club but Duke is. Best friend played college ball with Duke

Props to Jamison on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: