Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 59.0: Because droppin payloads ain't that interesting..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueswedeshoes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site knows me so well. The ad banners have been spying on my search history. Unless all the rest of you are getting ads for woodburning stoves and Jeep Grand Cherokees...

How do it know? Shocked
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the initial cut down, do PUP guys count as roster spots? We can go into the season with 53, +Worthy on PUP. Does he count against the preseason roster number though?

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueswedeshoes wrote:
This site knows me so well. The ad banners have been spying on my search history. Unless all the rest of you are getting ads for woodburning stoves and Jeep Grand Cherokees...

How do it know? Shocked
I've been having Cherokee ads too. Tho I've been lookin at the Wranglers, so maybe that's why?

Picking up a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited next week. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
For the initial cut down, do PUP guys count as roster spots? We can go into the season with 53, +Worthy on PUP. Does he count against the preseason roster number though?
IIRC PUP counts against PS, but not RS. Don't know about 75 cut though. IR never counts.
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
IIRC PUP counts against PS, but not RS. Don't know about 75 cut though. IR never counts.

Ok. As of this morning, Bulaga and Tretter were not on IR. as far as I know, both will miss the season, and at least Bulaga isn't eligible for PUP. I just wondered why they weren't already put on IR to increase our camp roster numbers.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:

Ok. As of this morning, Bulaga and Tretter were not on IR. as far as I know, both will miss the season, and at least Bulaga isn't eligible for PUP. I just wondered why they weren't already put on IR to increase our camp roster numbers.
Tretter could possibly make it back. No clue why Bulaga is wasting a spot. If we designate him to return I'll throw a S* Fit
incognito_man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueswedeshoes wrote:

How do it know? Shocked

wood burning stoves for me too (but i just bought one and researched them Very Happy)
jfinley88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These super hot girls just came to my dorm and were like "We made you cookies!! Hehehe." I just sniped the damn cookies and closed my door without making eye contact... #WellPlayedJfin...WellPlayed
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
These super hot girls just came to my dorm and were like "We made you cookies!! Hehehe." I just sniped the damn cookies and closed my door without making eye contact... #WellPlayedJfin...WellPlayed
That's right. Playing hard to get works every time.

(tho I have a feeling you're just a shy little nerd....)

Jk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:

I would have had something a little different on my mind. Back in my college days, that is........ Wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:

I would have had something a little different on my mind. Back in my college days, that is........ Wink
Young pups nowadays, eh...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:

sure sure sure

me too, palmy, me too Laughing
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Definitely more interested in the cookies. What variety and were they any good? Why be rude to the girls though? Now you'll never get them to bring you more cookies. Word spreads quick in the female community too.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
Definitely more interested in the cookies. What variety and were they any good? Why be rude to the girls though? Now you'll never get them to bring you more cookies. Word spreads quick in the female community too.

It was assortment of chocolate chip, sugar and like cinimen or something... They gone now.

Because jfin's an alpha who ain't got no time for [inappropriate/removed]...

I got no idea though, I'm usually not that awkward around girls. I was expecting my roommate because we were about to get dinner with some other friends...

Then I open and see four scantily dressed women and I froze up when they looked so happy to see me for no reason. I just smiled back and didn't really register what they said so I was silent and then they were staring at me and I was just thinking, "Oh [inappropriate/removed], they said something and I'm just staring at their bodies..." Then I said "thanks" super awkwardly as I closed the door without responding to whatever they said. Then I sat on the couch in depression over my actions and ate all five cookies to ease my embarrassment.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueswedeshoes wrote:

How do it know? Shocked

I have "Busty Brunettes In Your Area" and "Tampax Pearl"... I must be doing the internet wrong...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 39 of 99

Jump to: