Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 59.0: Because droppin payloads ain't that interesting..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
So my boss smashed both my knee and my finger with a 3 by 5 sheet of asphalt today. Then made me dig up and regrade about a quarter of a large yard in order to stone mulch the whole dug up portion as an irrigation ditch, and had me finish the day removing concreted in fence posts, which I then had to smash the concrete off. A 13.5 hr day, it takes me an hour to get home, and I need to be in by 8 AM tomorrow.

My dad topped this by informing me he fell down a flight of stairs with the tank for his torch while brazing at work today.

Would you like me to come give you a hug Hypon? I feel like you need a hug. Maybe a cookie too?

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
Pugger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky mark wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
marky mark wrote:
Finley was fined for this... Rolling Eyes

do you have a link? i googled week 6 fines and can't find anything for Finley

Quote:
ToddMcMahon23: #Packers' James Jones reveals on his radio show tonight that Jermichael Finley was fined $21,000 this week for hit on #Ravens' Terrell Suggs

https://twitter.com/ToddMcMahon23/status/390975198763048961

Well, that's ridiculous. I still don't see what would warrant a fine here. Confused

Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Lambeau Stadium tours? What's the deal? They only sell them day of? How quickly do they sell out? How early do I need to get there on a given day on Bears weekend?
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RashaanSalaami wrote:
So Lambeau Stadium tours? What's the deal? They only sell them day of? How quickly do they sell out? How early do I need to get there on a given day on Bears weekend?

Pretty sure I did mine on a Saturday. They run pretty often but I still went early (8am day of) to purchase for like the noon time.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
incognito_man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RashaanSalaami wrote:

give me $10 and i'll give you a useful tour: cleanest bathroom, shortest beer line, cutest server, etc.
palmy50

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
RashaanSalaami wrote:

give me $10 and i'll give you a useful tour: cleanest bathroom, shortest beer line, cutest server, etc.

Your my type of cat there, Cog...... Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
RashaanSalaami wrote:

Pretty sure I did mine on a Saturday. They run pretty often but I still went early (8am day of) to purchase for like the noon time.

I think they have tours every day except on game days. They have tours starting at various times during the day so they don't technically 'sell out'.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crosby getting in on the fun.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
So my boss smashed both my knee and my finger with a 3 by 5 sheet of asphalt today. Then made me dig up and regrade about a quarter of a large yard in order to stone mulch the whole dug up portion as an irrigation ditch, and had me finish the day removing concreted in fence posts, which I then had to smash the concrete off. A 13.5 hr day, it takes me an hour to get home, and I need to be in by 8 AM tomorrow.

My dad topped this by informing me he fell down a flight of stairs with the tank for his torch while brazing at work today.

You guys start at 8?

Slacker.

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
marky mark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
marky mark wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
marky mark wrote:
Finley was fined for this... Rolling Eyes

do you have a link? i googled week 6 fines and can't find anything for Finley

Quote:
ToddMcMahon23: #Packers' James Jones reveals on his radio show tonight that Jermichael Finley was fined $21,000 this week for hit on #Ravens' Terrell Suggs

https://twitter.com/ToddMcMahon23/status/390975198763048961

Well, that's ridiculous. I still don't see what would warrant a fine here. Confused

Yep. Confused Jermichael agrees.

Quote:
JermichaelF88: Thanks To @NFL For The Fine For Playing Football.

stockholder wrote:
Lets put The PAds ON!
nfldraftguru1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
Crosby getting in on the fun.

Laughing Despite his struggles last year, Crosby has always been a sweet dude.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
RashaanSalaami wrote:

Sign me up. Hoping to find my way across the border to Lambeau next year

PSN: ShiiNyIV
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RashaanSalaami wrote:
Go the first day you get there. I always liked going on Thursday/ Friday. Saturday's get way more insane. Do all your Lambeau stuff as early as possible. Then when all the others flock to Lambeau on Saturday, hit up Titletown Brewery, or Hinterland (make reservations). If that is an option, where are you staying?
RashaanSalaami

Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
RashaanSalaami wrote:
Go the first day you get there. I always liked going on Thursday/ Friday. Saturday's get way more insane. Do all your Lambeau stuff as early as possible. Then when all the others flock to Lambeau on Saturday, hit up Titletown Brewery, or Hinterland (make reservations). If that is an option, where are you staying?

Very good question. My bro booked the trip, so I'll have to check with him.

incognito_man wrote:
RashaanSalaami wrote:

Done deal.
ugLymayNe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RashaanSalaami wrote:

I don't think they sell out often but on a Saturday before a game they might. I don't think you would have to get there early but considering the stuff you'll probably want to do I'd get there around 10 in the morning to get that out of the way. You get through the hall of fame and get the tour out of the way you can start gallivanting around GB.

Sig brought to you by Justo

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 97 of 99

Jump to: