Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Thread XXII
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 105, 106, 107  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Detroitlions703

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
I dont say this often because most of Phreaks deal he bends people over

And I find it funny that it is you saying this Laughing

Just logically speaking, if I was "bending people over" as you suggest, wouldn't it be hard for me to find a trading partner? Yet I have, by far, the most trades in this league. Probably every single year as well as in total. And you have amongst the fewest. Wonder why that is?

Meanwhile LK is busy saying how I got ripped over and over and that is why my keepers are junk. Perception is a wonderful thing.

Why do you have more trades then me, is that a serious question? Probably because I actually care about winning and not blowing up my team over and over (especially with just 1 to 2 round upgrades). Not to mention I have the best team in the league and you have the worst in standings. Why destroy the best team in the league through trades?

It also helps when you attempt 1000 trades to my 10 offers.

You have the most skewed perception of players in the league. That is a fact.

And I get about more offers per week than you do in a year, it is because I price players reasonable and I am reasonable to deal with and you are not.

The rest of that post is just meaningless babble. I have explained what I have done, if you refuse to understand English that is your problem. This year is the only year I have really blew it up.

There ya go using your opinion as fact again Rolling Eyes

Whats actually funny is that you seem to really really care about this league and i really dont one way or the other, and yet i continually do better then you (even with your 50 trades a year).

You keep having fun with with your trading, ill keep having fun with my winning.

Good luck to you.
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.

Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:

Just logically speaking, if I was "bending people over" as you suggest, wouldn't it be hard for me to find a trading partner? Yet I have, by far, the most trades in this league. Probably every single year as well as in total. And you have amongst the fewest. Wonder why that is?

Meanwhile LK is busy saying how I got ripped over and over and that is why my keepers are junk. Perception is a wonderful thing.

Why do you have more trades then me, is that a serious question? Probably because I actually care about winning and not blowing up my team over and over (especially with just 1 to 2 round upgrades). Not to mention I have the best team in the league and you have the worst in standings. Why destroy the best team in the league through trades?

And I get about more offers per week than you do in a year, it is because I price players reasonable and I am reasonable to deal with and you are not.

The rest of that post is just meaningless babble. I have explained what I have done, if you refuse to understand English that is your problem. This year is the only year I have really blew it up.

Whats actually funny is that you seem to really really care about this league and i really dont one way or the other, and yet i continually do better then you (even with your 50 trades a year).

You keep having fun with with your trading, ill keep having fun with my winning.

Good luck to you.

Keep believing Laughing
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is interested in one of my players for a simple pickup, get at me.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
LION KING wrote:
TWO WORDs BLOCK BUSTER LOL>

Eh. Solid trade both ways but definitely no blockbuster

Well, I think it qualified as a mini-blockbuster. Certainly had quite a few larger around here, but that was no slouch either.

I guess i consider blockbuster a top 10 type or mulitple players who are good. Never realt considered a borderline top 50-60 guy blockbuster but maybe picks spent.
Oh well difference of opinion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:

Good luck to you.

Keep believing Laughing

In what? What i said was actual fact, compared to your opinion.

Last edited by Detroitlions703 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:

If all 14 other people agree with you, that would be fact. I seriously doubt it.

And the fact I proved at least one of your facts as opinion really makes this hilarious after you tried to chastise me for passing fact as opinion, when it was indeed fact.

The irony is....I just can't stop laughing.

Keep the faith man, just keep the faith Laughing
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
LION KING wrote:

Well, I think it qualified as a mini-blockbuster. Certainly had quite a few larger around here, but that was no slouch either.

I guess i consider blockbuster a top 10 type or mulitple players who are good. Never realt considered a borderline top 50-60 guy blockbuster but maybe picks spent.

Ya, it does sound like a difference in opinion. I agree with most of your assessment, just feel that when 2-6rd are passed it could be considered a "mini" blockbuster. But I get what you are saying.
Detroitlions703

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:

If all 14 other people agree with you, that would be fact. I seriously doubt it.

And the fact I proved at least one of your facts as opinion really makes this hilarious after you tried to chastise me for passing fact as opinion, when it was indeed fact.

What fact of mine did you prove as an opinion?? Please show me

Do you do more trades than me? Yes. Fact
Do i continually win more than you? Yes. Fact
Do you like trading while i enjoy winning? Yes. Fact

Do you know why those are facts? Because they are true. Ill keep believing in facts.

When you cant see the difference between your opinion and a fact, i guess that is pretty ironic.

FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:

What fact of mine did you prove as an opinion?? Please show me

Do you do more trades than me? Yes. Fact
Do i continually win more than you? Yes. Fact
Do you like trading while i enjoy winning? Yes. Fact

Do you know why those are facts? Because they are true. Ill keep believing in facts.

When you cant see the difference between your opinion and a fact, i guess that is pretty ironic.

Part time reader in addition to being confused about facts.

Keep it up, I am thoroughly enjoying this.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
LION KING wrote:

Ya, it does sound like a difference in opinion. I agree with most of your assessment, just feel that when 2-6rd are passed it could be considered a "mini" blockbuster. But I get what you are saying.

Like I said given all the picks I see it both ways I suppose.

Like Puig. Think it was solid deal. I just found irony in who was involved

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Hilarious. Goes on tirade about people being dumb and letting Phreak take them. Bashes owners for weeks.

Turns around and gives him more picks.

Don't even care about deal. Just hilarious

I got a good laugh out of it.

I gave me a hearty chuckle as well. Also humorous was the player involved.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
LION KING wrote:
Moore is a really good young talented SP he was worth 3 Parra type players long term!

I use to value Sp way down not anymore you can win with it and with the new rules going into effect I wouldn't have a problem keeping SP if they're really talented like Moore.

I am really thinking of protecting Miller allowing me to cut ties with Rutledge or I have another idea for a keeper just deciding on if I want to pull the trigger or not time will tell ticktock ticktock! Idea

Only time will tell. Its easy to make claims about a players value when he has just had the best month of his career. Its easy to forget the month prior he was getting bombed and was getting pulled in the first 3 innings. The truth is Moore is young and does have potential and perhaps some see him as a keeper. I certainly don't.

He was rated top 80 player prior to this amazing season.

He will easily be rated a top 65 player if not top 50

I don't much care for where he was rated or where he will be rated.

I need to see more consistency from him before I would consider him a keeper.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
detfan782004

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
LION KING wrote:
Moore is a really good young talented SP he was worth 3 Parra type players long term!

I use to value Sp way down not anymore you can win with it and with the new rules going into effect I wouldn't have a problem keeping SP if they're really talented like Moore.

I am really thinking of protecting Miller allowing me to cut ties with Rutledge or I have another idea for a keeper just deciding on if I want to pull the trigger or not time will tell ticktock ticktock! Idea

Only time will tell. Its easy to make claims about a players value when he has just had the best month of his career. Its easy to forget the month prior he was getting bombed and was getting pulled in the first 3 innings. The truth is Moore is young and does have potential and perhaps some see him as a keeper. I certainly don't.

He was rated top 80 player prior to this amazing season.

He will easily be rated a top 65 player if not top 50

I don't much care for where he was rated or where he will be rated.

I need to see more consistency from him before I would consider him a keeper.

Well when you consider PTBNL was Rutledge I just changed my mind on this deal being even. You tack on the 1/4 he gave for him and that was given in Puig deal

Oh well not my draft picks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where as some of us actually are good drafters and don't need all good picks I have no problem drafting with 7th to 12th rounders again and being in a the playoff hunt once again!

Its all good! Wink

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
1King

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:

I havent negotiated with him in awhile, but I will disagree with that. And I will leave it at that. Laughing

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 37 of 107

Jump to: