Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jaws ranks RG3 13th Qb in the NFL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
http://www.bloguin.com/thisgivensunday/2013-articles/july/biggest-questions-heading-into-the-nfl-season.html

Check out the last paragraph. He thinks Wilson & Luck fall off from last years success. He says RG3 maintains last years success.

While I do agree Wilson may fall off, I believe Luck will improve. Mostly because of all the intangibles that were discussed before the draft. But really I don't see how he doesn't improve that Horrid number of INT's he threw, even if he gets less wins Overall.
I think he believes that his WR core will be worse this year. Reggie Wayne is Luck's best Wr and he will be a year older. Donnie Avery was the #2 and is gone and Bruce Arians, the Offensive Cooridnator who did so well with Luck in the way that he did with Roethlisberger. Of course, they did add Hey-Bey. So that could help, but in his second year Luck is going to have to go through a lot of changes in his offense, and that could cause a drop off.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RG3 drops 3 spots in Jaws rankings from January 4 to July.

http://www.bigblueview.com/2013/1/5/3839450/2012-qb-rankings-jaworski-has-eli-manning-at-no-7

1. Peyton Manning
2. Aaron rodgers
3. Tom Brady
4. Matt Ryan
5. Drew Brees
6. Ben Roethlisberger
7. Eli Manning
8. Joe Flacco
9. Matt Schaub
10. Robert Griffin III
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: