Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Season - which team to beat
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Season - which team to beat Reply with quote

canadaluvsdalla wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
retrolock wrote:
Among all our opponents for the 2013 season, which among them are you itching to see beaten badly by the Cowboys? Like double digit margins.

Laughing

Any team we face in the playoffs should we get there. This isn't college, so I don't care whether we win by 1 point or 100 points in the regular season. All that matters is that we win. Then again, I don't care if we win by double digits in the playoffs either. I just want to see us get to, and win in, the playoffs.

With the exception to NFC East opponents. Come on. We love to see them humiliated.

I honestly don't care whether they're humiliated or not so long as we beat them. I'm not a style points guy. The only thing that I care about is playing well, having a solid game plan, strong execution, and winning the game. I don't feel any better if we win by 1 point than by 100.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
retrolock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Season - which team to beat Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
retrolock wrote:
Among all our opponents for the 2013 season, which among them are you itching to see beaten badly by the Cowboys? Like double digit margins.

Laughing

Any team we face in the playoffs should we get there. This isn't college, so I don't care whether we win by 1 point or 100 points in the regular season. All that matters is that we win. Then again, I don't care if we win by double digits in the playoffs either. I just want to see us get to, and win in, the playoffs.

With the exception to NFC East opponents. Come on. We love to see them humiliated.

I honestly don't care whether they're humiliated or not so long as we beat them. I'm not a style points guy. The only thing that I care about is playing well, having a solid game plan, strong execution, and winning the game. I don't feel any better if we win by 1 point than by 100.

For me its better if we beat teams by a large or respectable margin if we can rather than going through another season of multiple 4th quarter comebacks and barely win games by OT.
LeeV1990

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My roommate at college is a huge Chicago fan, so I definitely would love to see us put a beat down on them. Especially after last year...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: